Leaving Neverland (Michael Jackson HBO Doc)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011
Any thoughts? Any MJ defenders?

Until I watched it, I was of the mind that Jackson was an effed up weirdo who did things with kids (sleepovers, inappropriate contact, etc.) that would send a normal man to jail, but that he was not a full-on child sex predator. I thought he was a childish, troubled man in a state of arrested development. That is exactly the lie he and his lawyers wanted everyone to believe. Pure Evil.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I just assumed he was a pedo. After watching the documentary I was still freaked out and shocked even more so. The detail was very sick and made me squirm just listening. Cory Feldman says MJ isn't the molester he's been talking about. He claims he doesn't know if it's true or not but says he's a man child for sure. He said they were good friends and at the same time as the alleged abuse. Cory claims there were lots of boys and girls there at all times and they were never molested (how does he know?) and he finds it hard to believe his buddy is responsible for what is claimed.

Jul 22, 2011
I just assumed he was a pedo. After watching the documentary I was still freaked out and shocked even more so. The detail was very sick and made me squirm just listening. Cory Feldman says MJ isn't the molester he's been talking about. He claims he doesn't know if it's true or not but says he's a man child for sure. He said they were good friends and at the same time as the alleged abuse. Cory claims there were lots of boys and girls there at all times and they were never molested (how does he know?) and he finds it hard to believe his buddy is responsible for what is claimed.
I imagine Corey Feldman was too old for him. I do wonder however, how long MacCauley Culkin will keep up with the charade.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
My fiance and I haven't finished watching the second part on HBO Now. But it's...whew...it's rough.

Some of my initial thoughts/questions:

1.) Will any other victims come forward? I've been wondering that this entire time. Once that starts happening, hopefully that should shut up his maniacal sycophants. This was apparently a VERY regular thing, so there has to be more than just three or four victims.

2.) McCauley Culkin says nothing ever happened. I find that odd given how he turned out as an adult.

3.) Kieran Culkin, McCauley's younger brother, accompanied him on visits to Neverland. He has kept very quiet about McCauley's relationship with MJ. I find that odd.

4.) Would any of his defenders allow their kids to sleep in the same bed as a man in his upper 20's/lower 30's? Why do they avoid this matter, but defend him on everything else?

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
My fiance and I haven't finished watching the second part on HBO Now. But it's...whew...it's rough.

Some of my initial thoughts/questions:

1.) Will any other victims come forward? I've been wondering that this entire time. Once that starts happening, hopefully that should shut up his maniacal sycophants. This was apparently a VERY regular thing, so there has to be more than just three or four victims.

2.) McCauley Culkin says nothing ever happened. I find that odd given how he turned out as an adult.

3.) Kieran Culkin, McCauley's younger brother, accompanied him on visits to Neverland. He has kept very quiet about McCauley's relationship with MJ. I find that odd.

4.) Would any of his defenders allow their kids to sleep in the same bed as a man in his upper 20's/lower 30's? Why do they avoid this matter, but defend him on everything else?
I don't know much about Culkin. How did he turn out?

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
Dude.... dude..... dude..... it’s really bad. I thought the R Kelly one was bad but dude

marshmo

Wrangler
Dec 6, 2013
How are none of the parents in hot water? Some of it seemed like being bought off to screw their kid.

Jul 22, 2011
How are none of the parents in hot water? Some of it seemed like being bought off to screw their kid.
I think it was a combination of being in denial and being blinded by fame and money. In the case of that Jordy kid whose parents sued and settled, yes, they literally were paid off for what their kid went through.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
I think it was a combination of being in denial and being blinded by fame and money. In the case of that Jordy kid whose parents sued and settled, yes, they literally were paid off for what their kid went through.
In Safechuck’s case, there was one part where it was suggested that MJ forgave a loan he gave to his parents for a house, because he testified for him or something.

Robson (the choreographer) gave supportive testimony in 2005, but it didn’t necessarily benefit him from a monetary standpoint.