LD Brown is explosive

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 3, 2006
Ld is definitely better this year and deserves to start. Ld is nothing like Carson. Carson was tough and would make you pay for tackling. Chuba really isnt doing well so far. Last year he was so patient and this year he isnt patient and is weak handed

Apr 7, 2006
Support Chuba. He’s lost 5 OL since he came back to win the league.
He also is no longer under the radar. Maybe it's unrelated but I (and others) wonder how much of his performance is related to the energy spent on issues off the field. May not have the slightest impact, but the thought has crossed my mind.

Poke4Christ

Federal Marshal
Aug 2, 2005
Edmond, OK
Honestly, it feels like Chuba has checked out. If that is true he should just opt out of the season and move on because it hurts him and OSU. He is actively hurting his draft stock right now and he needs to s#!+ or get off the pot.

I say this with no malice and honestly wanting the best possible for him.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
We have two first class running backs that could start at most schools in the country. They both excel in different ways.
I don’t know if I would call Jackson a first class but he has potential and Brown is, #30 might have some work to do.

Dec 17, 2011
I also think once we get sanders back and get a normal offense running its going to open the field more for Hubbard. Teams are eyeing him big time right now.