KU Game time.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

turnpike17

Matty Light
A/V Subscriber
Nov 13, 2011
SE OK
Should be announced around mid-day today, unless they take the 6 day options (not sure why they would for that game).

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
What time do I have to get there to start tailgating for this one? Got there at 8:00 am for the 2:30 kickoff. May just have to sleep in the parking lot I guess...
11, noon, Thursday, 2:30, 7, whatever it is: I’ve got a few choice words for Les when he comes to town. Just a few. I appreciate the character he attached to us but I despised his exit plan.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I'm actually really happy with this game time. I've been wanting to bring my 4yo to a game this season but the later kickoff is, the more likely it is that I'm going to have to deal with an utter meltdown from getting tired... lol. 11am is perfect for that.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I'm actually really happy with this game time. I've been wanting to bring my 4yo to a game this season but the later kickoff is, the more likely it is that I'm going to have to deal with an utter meltdown from getting tired... lol. 11am is perfect for that.
I think my son was about 5 when I took him to his first game. I figured we could bail early if he was unraveling. It was the K-State game in 2011 (Herbstreit earthquake face). I couldn't leave because it was back and forth and undecided until the ball fell incomplete about 8 seconds after time ran out. Our undefeated season hung in the balance. It was a long day.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I think my son was about 5 when I took him to his first game. I figured we could bail early if he was unraveling.
My exact thoughts. We brought her to a few games when she was less than a year old (which btw, is ABSOLUTE BS that babies require a ticket...) but it's much easier when you can just stap em on and let them sleep the whole game. lol.