Kidnapping Governors

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
So apparently among these rag-tag group of anarchists idiots were individuals who attended a rally against Mich Gov’s mandates and BLM protests.
I don’t see them within the liberal or conservative groups. Just idiots.

Last edited:

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
When my kids were young and we had occasion to drive across rural Georgia, we used to play "yard ornament Bingo." We'd start with the letter A and work our way up the alphabet spotting "yard ornaments". This would've been a Yard Ornament Bingo goldmine.

My daughter won once when she spotted a zebra in a front yard. Not a statue. A zebra. Z's were hard to find.
When I had to travel the state I had a little game I played called "does someone really live there?"

I think it is fairly self explanatory.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
So apparently among these rag-tag group of anarchists idiots were individuals who attended a rally against God’s mandates and BLM protests.
I don’t see them within the liberal or conservative groups. Just idiots.
We live in this world now where we are constantly trying to fit everyone in the boxes of right or left, especially if they look like morons and it suits our purpose.

You're right some people are just idiots and are too extreme to really fit in either box.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
We live in this world now where we are constantly trying to fit everyone in the boxes of right or left, especially if they look like morons and it suits our purpose.

You're right some people are just idiots and are too extreme to really fit in either box.
Problem is certain mass media can label them what they want and those needing confirmation bias that those they disagree with are indeed, idiots.

We all do it. I’m Trying harder and harder to question everything. Specially the issues I agree with.

Apr 7, 2006
It is the responsibility of anyone sane and reasonably moderate to reject the labeling and simple right/left messaging by the media . We all need to start to accept the faults as they fit regardless of the party and don't allow the media to make us all into puppets for a party. Call these guys (Watchmen?), Antifa and anyone else thats involved in destruction and violence terrorists and treat them as such.

I am not interested in who any of these terrorists would like elected. Even if we agree on a politician it wouldn't be for similar motives so there's no use noting what they want.