Katie Hill (D-CA) admits today to inappropriate relationship with female staffer

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
If you are so blind as to not see Republican malfeasance and corruption then I have nothing to say to you that would change your mind.
So typical of you whiny liberals.
You have no evidence and only conjecture or outright lies. And when confronted and/or asked to produce any real evidence, you go into your back-peddling quiet mode.
I can say one thing, you're following the Dem-wits in the House and Senate to a tee. Just like a good little CNN/MSNBC sheep.

You guys have NOTHING, but lies from Schiff For Brains and desperate, verbose attempts from Pelosi, Schumer (even he's backed off because he's knows it's futile) and Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee (The Nadler idiots).

I can't wait to hear your BS once Trump is re-elected. I'm pretty sure it's not going to change much. You guys have tried about everything you can and you just keep losing and losing and losing.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
So typical of you whiny liberals.
You have no evidence and only conjecture or outright lies. And when confronted and/or asked to produce any real evidence, you go into your back-peddling quiet mode.
I can say one thing, you're following the Dem-wits in the House and Senate to a tee. Just like a good little CNN/MSNBC sheep.

You guys have NOTHING, but lies from Schiff For Brains and desperate, verbose attempts from Pelosi, Schumer (even he's backed off because he's knows it's futile) and Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee (The Nadler idiots).

I can't wait to hear your BS once Trump is re-elected. I'm pretty sure it's not going to change much. You guys have tried about everything you can and you just keep losing and losing and losing.
Typical far right name calling blather. We’ll see how your tune changes when the love of your life is impeached. When his crimes are seen on television for you non readers to begin to digest. But you might not be hungry for having to swallow all your ridiculous sycophant words.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
I wonder who he’ll decide to blame. Society? Feminists?

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1191108162411204615?s=21

Oh, what’s that? He accepted the consequences of his actions?

“I engaged in a recent consensual relationship with an employee, which violated McDonald’s policy,” Mr. Easterbrook, who became the chief executive in March 2015, wrote in an email to McDonald’s employees. “This was a mistake. Given the values of the company, I agree with the board that it is time for me to move on.”

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma

Whoa, wait a minute, that case with all those fresh looking muffins and croissants.... Is that normal at McDonald's these days? I haven't been inside one in forever. Doesn't seem like the one down the street from me would have such a thing.

Nov 6, 2010
Whoa, wait a minute, that case with all those fresh looking muffins and croissants.... Is that normal at McDonald's these days? I haven't been inside one in forever. Doesn't seem like the one down the street from me would have such a thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YDTfEhChgw

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Before we toot his honor horn too loudly, he is walking away with 6 months of additional compensation or about $8 million and who knows what other golden parachute items.

Lets see a local McDonalds manager banging one of the 19 year old cashiers in the walk in refrigerator and if he "accepts responsibility" if McDs goes ahead and pays him for the next 6 months.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mcdonalds-to-pay-easterbrook-26-weeks-severance-11572881843

Last edited:

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
Before we toot his honor horn too loudly, he is walking away with 6 months of additional compensation or about $8 million and who knows what other golden parachute items.

Lets see a local McDonalds manager banging one of the 19 year old cashiers in the walk in refrigerator and if he "accepts responsibility" if McDs goes ahead and pays him for the next 6 months.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mcdonalds-to-pay-easterbrook-26-weeks-severance-11572881843
They don't care if the local guy goes to work for Burger King.

The burger giant said in a filing on Monday that the agreement absolved McDonald’s of liability resulting from Mr. Easterbrook’s termination and barred him from working for another fast-food company for two years.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

That's at the McDonald's HQ. More than likely a test kitchen that also serves employees. Thus the cool choices.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
They don't care if the local guy goes to work for Burger King.

The burger giant said in a filing on Monday that the agreement absolved McDonald’s of liability resulting from Mr. Easterbrook’s termination and barred him from working for another fast-food company for two years.
I can't even imagine a fast food company touching him in the next two years even without the multi-million payout. #metoo

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005

I was #metoo'd in a McDonald's walk in in high school.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
I can't even imagine a fast food company touching him in the next two years even without the multi-million payout. #metoo
I don't know, everything I have seen says this was a recent consensual relationship.

The old standard was that if you started a relationship with a direct report it needed to be cleared by HR, McD instituted a new policy forbidding relationships with employees...interestingly enough McD fired their head of HR right after the CEO.

They (competitors) may not have hired him but I bet a nice consulting gig would have been offered