@Kansas!!! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 25, 2011
Likekele and Anei will be fun to watch over the next 4 years. If Likekele can develop and outside shot he will be a beast. And if Anei just keeps developing like he has he will definitely be a game changer both defensively and offensively.

Mfa6677

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jan 15, 2016
Kansas
Likekele and Anei will be fun to watch over the next 4 years. If Likekele can develop and outside shot he will be a beast. And if Anei just keeps developing like he has he will definitely be a game changer both defensively and offensively.
Next three years technically

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Good effort in the first half. Defense let the team down in the second half.

Sounds like Waters was on the bench with ice on a knee, has been struggling with tendinitis according to Dave. Not good for an already depleted team.

McGriff, Likelele, and Anei played their tails off today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 24, 2008
Saint Meinrad, IN / Edmond, OK
Unhappy prediction: Kansas now wins out the rest of the season and wins the conference yet again.

(I was hoping we would win today, of course for our own sake, but also to help keep KU out of the top of the standings.)

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Mark Cooper notes that Lindy Waters played through knee tendinitis

When he sat on the bench, which wasn't often, Lindy Waters held a heating pad over his stretched-out left knee.

In the game, Waters didn't show many ill effects of the tendinitis that limited him in practice this week before Saturday's 84-72 loss to No. 13 Kansas.

The OSU junior scored 13 points in 30 minutes, with 10 of those coming in the first half.
Also, here's Mark's game recap...

Oklahoma State entered the locker room at halftime deadlocked, with a very real chance to become the first team since 2000-01 to win at Allen Fieldhouse in consecutive seasons.

“We’re capable of being right there,” Boynton said. “We’ve got to eliminate whatever those 3-4 minute stretches that we’ve had in almost every game that really has hurt us.”

Sep 20, 2009
Kansas City
I was at this game. We kept the crowd out of it completely in the first half. After they went on that 3 point scoring frenzy the crowd was CRAZY. That place is soooo hard to play at. Once we got down and the crowd got into it the game was over.