@Kansas!!! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
I thought we were done for when we were down 7-2 at the beginning, but no! Tied at half in Lawrence is fantastic!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I have criticized coach B for his refusal to take timeouts at critical times, but give him credit there- that was a good timeout very early in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 24, 2008
Saint Meinrad, IN / Edmond, OK
I thought we were done for when we were down 7-2 at the beginning, but no! Tied at half in Lawrence is fantastic!

I have criticized coach B for his refusal to take timeouts at critical times, but give him credit there- that was a good timeout very early in the game.

Yeah, I really liked that to. We haven't been trying to play hair-on-fire but rather in control.

Jun 9, 2008
The Water
This team has heart. Just worried they might run out of gas in the second half. Got down early and fought back. I feel like if OSU can keep it close they will have a chance to win at the end.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
This team has heart. Just worried they might run out of gas in the second half. Got down early and fought back. I feel like if OSU can keep it close they will have a chance to win at the end.
Unlike some of the games lately, the guys don't look gassed going into the half. I think they played in control and didn't over exert.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Bad shot selection early for the Cowboys. Dizzy has no business taking a shot on the run. Has he made one all year? He is a spot up shooter. Need Likelele get back to driving the ball.

Also need Cam to assert himself physically.

Jun 25, 2011
Bad shot selection early for the Cowboys. Dizzy has no business taking a shot on the run. Has he made one all year? He is a spot up shooter. Need Likelele get back to driving the ball.

I haven't seen him hit one on the run this year. Hope he develops that for next year. Nice outside shooter, but he is challenged when he has to create his own shot. I have seen him get a little better this year on some drives where he dishes or actually will finish, but it has been very limited.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Are the Cowboys coached to collapse four players in the paint when the ball there on defense? Every time the ball is down low on defense this happens. So sick of seeing 3 point shooters wide open.