K-State football protest

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
How was your 8 year nap?
While you were sleeping, Barack Obama wiretapped journalists phones and threw a guy in prison for making a youtube video. :thumbup:
Thats your answer for everything Obama. Lol. You don’t want to talk about the poor job trump is doing so you force an obama conversation. I think you wish obama was still president. Can you give me a grade on how you think Trump is performing as president?

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
This was so stupid I actually laughed at it, good job. However, your response leads me to believe you legitimately don’t know the difference between freedom of the press and freedom of speech. You should look into it so you don’t give the appearance of being an ignorant fool next time. Give those non-sequiturs some relevant bite!

As an aside, you’ve become so hardened from your years of really high-level internet debating that you’ve mistaken my post of facts as some kind of endorsement of Trump. I merely pointed out that no one is guaranteed a press pass or access to the president as your original post implied that Trump’s softness was leading him to restrict the rights of the press.
Even if no one is guaranteed a press pass it is extremely soft to pick on the press. Yea let’s revoke press passes but be scared to address vladimir putin. Cowards will be cowards.

Jul 22, 2011
Thats your answer for everything Obama. Lol. You don’t want to talk about the poor job trump is doing so you force an obama conversation. I think you wish obama was still president. Can you give me a grade on how you think Trump is performing as president?
You came here to defend the suppression of freedom of speech on KSU campus by whining about Trump.

Trump C-
He should be sending in the National Guard to lawless places like ATL. He should be vetoing spending bills.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
You came here to defend the suppression of freedom of speech on KSU campus by whining about Trump.

Trump C-
He should be sending in the National Guard to lawless places like ATL. He should be vetoing spending bills.
Lawless like ATL? Name a neighborhood better than buckhead, brookhaven, alpharetta , sandy springs in Oklahoma? Nothing lawless about my neighborhood buddy. You must be watching that fake news.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta

Trump C-
Some more welfare on the way!! You must be excited. Drain the good hard working american people with taxes. What are your thoughts on this?

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
That Atlanta joke really stung, didn't it? If all the cops in my city quit, I'd probably go insane too.
Not worried about it. My neighborhood has private security. Maybe my insanely expensive property taxes will go down. Not all the cops quit. I know you like that infowars and OAN news and have no regards for the truth but at least be somewhat factually accurate.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Message board commando.
Message board billionaire.
Message board Karen.

The trifecta!
Yawns. Knowing how to use a gun makes you a commando? I know you are waiting on that stimulus welfare check to move out of your parents basement. Trump supporter logic. Can you weigh in on bounty gate? Support our troops!

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2011
Yawns. Knowing how to use a gun makes you a commando? I know you are waiting on that stimulus welfare check to move out of your parents basement. Trump supporter logic. Can you weigh in on bounty gate? Support our troops!
Giggles. Your are manic and obsessive and you keep stealth editing. Take a little time and compose yourself.

This is about Kansas State speech suppression. If you want to cry about orange man. There's 10 other threads for that.

***This is stealth editing on a message board***

Last edited:

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
Some more welfare on the way!! You must be excited. Drain the good hard working american people with taxes. What are your thoughts on this?

To be fair, no one is going to be able to pay back the debt without inflating our currency to smithereens. What is more likely is that the debt triggers a monetary crisis and the dollar loses its place as the reserve currency of the world.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Remember when we used to teach this to kids? Remember when this used to be the way people were encouraged to live? We failed as a society because generation z apparently never learned this lesson. And it sucks for future generations who will wonder why they owe a hundred dollar fine for using the words he or she.
Not only have they not learned it, they fundamentally reject it...instead their montra is that “IF you speak words that hurt my feelers...I will crush you and even if you just think these things you better keep your mount shut. It’s an attack on free speech and even free thought. Very dangerous times we are in.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
So is the school capitulating? I have only seen the demand. Has there been a response? Assuming NCAAF happens, do we get a bye week plus a forfeiture?