Justin "Brownface" Trudeau

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
I don't understand these people who fall on their sword and apologize for something culturally appropriate just a few years ago. If the real marginalized and abused blacks from slave days could see this bunch of whimpering pussies who feelings get hurt over decades old photos they would be ashamed of what a bunch of sensitive wimps their progeny has become. I wouldn't apologize for jack s#!t.

Suck it up and get off your offended asses and go to work in the inner cities to help get people a real education and stop the black on black murder epidemic.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Trudeau goes to India with his wife and kids. They wear traditional Indian clothing, including some turban play, and we are surprised at the blackface? The dude is the ultimate in cultural bias, I am suprised he didn't ask someone if they wanted a slushie in his best Apoo voice.

RPG

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Sep 28, 2017
Edmond, OK
https://oklahoman.com/article/56420...ses-statement-after-latest-blackface-incident

OU interim president releases statement after latest blackface incident

University of Oklahoma interim president Joseph Harroz released a statement on Sunday evening after another incident of a student wearing blackface surfaced on social media.

An OU group, the Black Emergency Response Team, posted images of a male student wearing what appears to be a black charcoal mask on his face from the student's private Instagram account. The student captioned the photo "'another day, another case.'"

Harroz released a statement on OU's website on Sunday evening, condemning the photo.

"Any member of the OU community who applies blackface is engaging in racism," Harroz said. "While the First Amendment may protect their speech such that they cannot be legally removed from our University, I too have a voice. And I will call it out for what that expression is – it is racist.

Jul 22, 2011