Justin "Brownface" Trudeau

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2007
Yukon, OK
I'll admit to being guilty.....

I didn't even know about the Alabama governor. I think it's amazing either gov still have kept their jobs.
Yep, me neither... I think what's the attention grabber is this involved someone that "liberals" fawn over. I have young adult liberal friends on facebook that just drool over this guy for some reason.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
The Alabama Gov story was all over the news. It was headlines on many MSM sites. Just do a quick google. That story did not include pictures. It was a radio interview of her future husband describing how the future governor was dressed for a 1967 skit.

You realize your argument against the double standard is that you are admitting you are not informed? I think that is showing why you believe there is not a double standard. I wouldnt either if I selectively watched the news.

Serious question: do you believe the MSM treats conservatives politicians and policies the same/better/worse than liberals politicians and policies?
Aren't you full of insults today.

You are calling me uninformed because I "selectively" watch the news but at the same time are saying that the thing that I didn't see due to my selectivity was all over the MSM news. Whatever, nice attempt at a jab that simply made you argue against yourself.

I have no desire to spread this specfic issue into some broad endless discussion of the MSM boogy man. There was a claim that conservatives do not get a fair shake on this particular issue. That is pure nonsense. As I said and the facts show. All of them have their one day in the news (except the democrat Virginia gov who got pounded for days). They then apologize and life goes on.

Mar 11, 2006

You are calling me uninformed because I "selectively" watch the news but at the same time are saying that the thing that I didn't see due to my selectivity was all over the MSM news. Whatever, nice attempt at a jab that simply made you argue against yourself.

I have no desire to spread this specfic issue into some broad endless discussion of the MSM boogy man. There was a claim that conservatives do not get a fair shake on this particular issue. That is pure nonsense. As I said and the facts show. All of them have their one day in the news (except the democrat Virginia gov who got pounded for days). They then apologize and life goes on.
Apparently instead of “selectively”, I should have just said “head in the sand” or “willfully blind”.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Then what do I do with all of the "agree" reactions to my posts? If they agree with me, but are wrong, and I am right, how can that be resolved?

And, BTW, everyone on Orange Power saw that was an obvious joke to @Donnyboy, but you.

I dunno. I really never see you concede much in your wide array of disputes here.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond

Kay Ivey is the AL Gov. She is elderly, female and there are no elections for her yet. Trudeau is the PM of Canada. That's like being the president of Canada, right?
Screenshot_20190920-004928_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190920-004908_Samsung Internet.jpg

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Kay Ivey is the AL Gov. She is elderly, female and there are no elections for her yet. Trudeau is the PM of Canada. That's like being the president of Canada, right? View attachment 73317 View attachment 73318
Elderly? She is one year older than our president who is running for re-election.

I'm not sure what the point of your google of articles is other than to show my point.
It hits the media for one day, they apologize, and move on. Old republican female from Alabama, younger liberal man from Canada, all the same process. The only double standard is how it is viewed on this wildly biased board.

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
I dunno. I really never see you concede much in your wide array of disputes here.
Maybe you could point me to your or anyone else on this board's list of concessions to people who have opinions far different than yours so that I could learn from it.