Justice Hill's Usage...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Bigger, yes, but highly doubtful he's stronger. Pettigrew was a monster blocking. Also, I totally missed where Pettigrew apparently got arrested this summer, for punching a cop, again. We need at least one star in the Gundy era to really stick in the NFL and not make headlines for the wrong reasons. Okung is probably the closest we have to that and maybe Weeden, but he never sees that field these days. Spud was close, but kept getting hurt. Back on topic, hopefully Hill and Hubbard can make some waves in the league and stay out of trouble. Both seem like high character kids on top of being talented backs.
Carson is getting close. And Dez hasn't had legal trouble - just been a knucklehead. But not any different the OBJ, really...

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
Carson is getting close. And Dez hasn't had legal trouble - just been a knucklehead. But not any different the OBJ, really...
Dez got detained and kicked out of a mall, then got arrested for assaulting his mom, even though charges were dropped. Now, he's making headlines for Twitter commentary about Dallas and can't find a team. He didn't go full Blackmon or Randle, but it's still not the best look.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Maybe if we threw him the ball more than once every 4 games.
He has not had 2 games in a row without a catch. One of his catchless games was when he got that ridiculous offensive PI called on him. But whatevs, exaggeration to bag on coaching is encouraged around here...

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
22 touch’s if the OL is blocking like they did Sat. But why beat our head against the wall if the OL is letting him get hit in the backfield every carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk