Johnny Pittman needs our help

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
come on Poke fans.... Trump has the economy booming, everybody is working, wages are rising....

I'm a bit disappointed that we as a "community" and even as individuals haven't responded at least a bit better...

it's not the dollar amount, but there are only 14 people contributing... I'm sure we can do better than that, even if it's just a $5 or $10 spot. I'd like to see how many people we can get to show some compassion for fellow mankind.

I thought conservatives were more prone to donate and help, and this site is chalk full of big-hearted Polk fans.

I hope some more of you can help....

Aug 16, 2012
looks like this effort was started by OSU Athletics trying to help one of our own
Where did you see that? Someone from OSU saw it on FB and brought attention to it, but this appears to be started by Pittman. No OSU donation noted. Not to discount others helping, but it would seem the alumni association could address a big chunk of this.

Jan 21, 2006
Boulder
come on Poke fans.... Trump has the economy booming, everybody is working, wages are rising....

I'm a bit disappointed that we as a "community" and even as individuals haven't responded at least a bit better...

it's not the dollar amount, but there are only 14 people contributing... I'm sure we can do better than that, even if it's just a $5 or $10 spot. I'd like to see how many people we can get to show some compassion for fellow mankind.

I thought conservatives were more prone to donate and help, and this site is chalk full of big-hearted Polk fans.

I hope some more of you can help....
I'd like to help with a small donation, but am old and electronically challenged. Can you help with a couple sentence explanation of the mechanics? I am not a member of Facebook.

Jul 9, 2011
Yankees Tavern, Carlos Texas