Jim Traber

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 9, 2008
The Water
I like Trabor. He might not be popular around here but I appreciate his honest take on sports. I loved how he said Thunder fans are just as delusional as OU football fans. That was a great comparison.

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Glad he is ok. love (not much of this) him or hate (lots of this) him... he's usually entertaining. Seriously glad he's back on and prayers are answered.
Is he back, when I turned it today at 4:55 it was Tramel and Al and yesterday there was dead air when I left work at 5:20, Traber is usually on at those times.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
He is supposed to give up cigars and be more calm. He has lost 30 pounds. With all of his excesses he was a train wreck just waiting to collide with a semi.

Maybe he needs to go Vegan!!!

Nov 8, 2013
Glad to hear he is doing better. I really liked Traber *years ago* as the Arizona Diamondbacks color commentator (of course, the 2001 Diamondbacks season was awesome, so it was easy to like him!). He was informed, engaging, entertaining. Sounds like his personna on the Sports Animal is completely different (I've heard him once or twice while back in Oklahoma visiting people).