Jim Romes take on Gundys postgame

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 7, 2012
Rome’s definitely got a man crush on Gundy. Can’t really blame him though.

Btw, Dan Patrick played that video clip on his TV simulcast while the radio portion was on commercial break.

A lotta pub from that.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
For what it's worth, Gundy was "G-bag of the Day" yesterday on The Fan in Dallas. I believe that's a good thing although they said he was being insensitive to unemployed Twits. :D

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond

Kyle Porter went all PC, millennial, over Gundy's "unemployment" comment.......... not that any of us should be surprised..........

Sep 16, 2004
DFW

Kyle Porter went all PC, millennial, over Gundy's "unemployment" comment.......... not that any of us should be surprised..........
The irony that he posted it to Twitter.

Also, some of the comments take Porter to task. One guy quoted Porter from Saturday stating how Gundy’s rant was amazing.

Last edited:

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
The irony that he posted it to Twitter.

Also, some of the comments take Porter to task. One guy quoted Porter form Saturday stating how Gundy’s rant was amazing.
yeah, i saw that. just another example of the media (if that's what we call him) looking for something to become outraged over

DemBoys

Greenhorn
Sep 12, 2018
Tulsa
One of the Musers here in DFW was in Stillwater for the game. They all takes about how they loved his comments and loved Gundy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tony Muser? That guy wasn't much of a hitter for Baltimore but he could sure pick it at1B.