Jim Romes take on Gundys postgame

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 8, 2006
norman
Is PRICELESS! God this was funny. I watched it today on CBS Sports Network on tv. I hope someone on here could look it up and get a link for everyone to watch. Rome obviously is a big Gundy fan. It's a 3 hr show and his take is approximately around 2:28 into it. I'm technology challenged unfortunately but hope somebody can figure it out!

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2006
norman
The only thing funnier than that segment by Rome about Gundy is the look on my wife's face as she is so annoyed that I can't stop laughing like a little kid.

It's a little over half way through hour 3.

http://www.jimrome.com/articles/10292018-jim-rome-show
You're not kidding Jostate, it was funny! The tv version is even better as Rome is trying his hardest to not bust up laughing . He was pretty close lol. Maybe somebody can find the tv version?

Jun 25, 2011
Is PRICELESS! God this was funny. I watched it today on CBS Sports Network on tv. I hope someone on here could look it up and get a link for everyone to watch. Rome obviously is a big Gundy fan. It's a 3 hr show and his take is approximately around 2:28 into it. I'm technology challenged unfortunately but hope somebody can figure it out!
Gundy was fodder for one of the local sports radio programs in Phoenix as well. One of the personalities said he was surprised that the Stillwater News Press was so ineffective because he expected to hear something Gundy does or says at least once every week. I didn't hear the whole discussion so I am not sure if they took Gundy to task or just thought it was amusing. They then proceeded to play his "I'm 40. I'm a man rant".

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Gundy was fodder for one of the local sports radio programs in Phoenix as well. One of the personalities said he was surprised that the Stillwater News Press was so ineffective because he expected to hear something Gundy does or says at least once every week. I didn't hear the whole discussion so I am not sure if they took Gundy to task or just thought it was amusing. They then proceeded to play his "I'm 40. I'm a man rant".
Good press...nice win...fart noises...can a weekend have been any better?

Apr 7, 2006
As expected Traber went off on n him this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve got no idea how he still has a show. It’s the same tired antics repeatedly. This time next year you can probably play the clip of his rant and substitute the event and everything will sound the same.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
I’ve got no idea how he still has a show. It’s the same tired antics repeatedly. This time next year you can probably play the clip of his rant and substitute the event and everything will sound the same.
People still listen. All the evidence you need is the constant references to what Traeber is doing. If people want him to go away, treat him like Gundy does and pretend he and his radio show don't exist. He and Eschbeck (sp?) are just morons with awful accents. With the accents alone, I don't understand how people in Oklahoma haven't stopped listening. I'd listen to the most bro-ish boston accents over that garbage (yes, I realize some people dislike Oklahoma accents, too. It would be like putting the most bumpkin dude from Atoka on New York radio.)

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
You mean like artificial intelligence, without the intelligence?

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I am really waiting on Gundy to say after a big win "SHAPING THE CAREERS OF OSU FOOTBALL PLAYERS, that's what I do here every day. No need, No need, to send them to the tweeter, sports talk radio, or instagram. No, No, No. Enroll them here and they will LEARN TO BE MEN, and might I add from a proven morally sound human being that likes to rattlesnake hunt and get mullet perms" That would be classic