Jersey City Shootout

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I followed this as it was happening on a scanner and followed it last night through several news sites. Very interesting the way it unfolded and the narratives that were spun. As it turns out, it was deliberate. I didn’t think those who follow this niche of religion or whatever it is were violent. They are asses and annoying but here we are.

Why is it that people who are very political both right and left, hate on Israel?

Nov 6, 2010
I followed this as it was happening on a scanner and followed it last night through several news sites. Very interesting the way it unfolded and the narratives that were spun. As it turns out, it was deliberate. I didn’t think those who follow this niche of religion or whatever it is were violent. They are asses and annoying but here we are.

Why is it that people who are very political both right and left, hate on Israel?
I think you have to discern between hating on Israel vs. anti-semitism. One is mostly political and related to the Palestinian issue, and the other is old school bigotry. The two get conflated accidentally and intentionally.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Just saw on the news that the uhaul they were driving had a bomb in it too... "But is it a hate crime?" was what the news story was asking... Like seriously?! How is it not?!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I think you have to discern between hating on Israel vs. anti-semitism. One is mostly political and related to the Palestinian issue, and the other is old school bigotry. The two get conflated accidentally and intentionally.
I think old school bigotry started it. Most today don’t know the difference.

Last edited: