Jeromy Burnitz MLB game used jersey, signed and framed, for sale

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I have a signed, matted and framed, game used (gray) Brewers jersey worn by our own Jeromy Burnitz. It was the their anniversary jersey and is really beautiful. Inside the frame, below the jersey, is a baseball card of Jeromy wearing the same type of gray jersey.

I bought this at a POSSE auction in 2000 and had it framed right after I bought it. I just don't have a place for it anymore and I'm raising money for a Daddy/Daughter trip this summer.

I'll have photos up soon. Email me with any questions: raustin6@gmail.com

Thanks!

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
Here are the photos... it was framed as good as you can frame a jersey. UV glass, stitched onto the acid free mat. Now, in terms of shipping? I don't think we would want to ship this thing.... the UV glass can break pretty easy. So I would rather is be a pick up or drop off. I will be in the OKC area not this weekend, but next weekend. Or, I can meet you in the Ardmore/Durant/Ada area for just an extra $20 (price of gas). Email me if interested: raustin6@gmail.com

Again, you can see the card I added with him wearing the same gray jersey. You can see the County Stadium 46 year patch on the right arm. It was the final year in that stadium.

Autograph, really large and clear:

99-48-128 jersey number. If I recall... first number is the year, second number is the size and 3rd number is the game played.

The Brewers wore different Union patched through the season. This was the Local 8 Ironworkers. Really cool!

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
The frame for this is $425-450. I'll take the cost of the frame... $450. That's half of what I paid for the jersey & frame. Nice piece.
A $450 framing job would be double/triple matted on nicer wood frame. I've done it. This is pressed between a basic glass frame with no matting and held up by sewing needles. It's a neat jersey, though.

Darth Ryno

Territorial Marshal
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
A $450 framing job would be double/triple matted on nicer wood frame. I've done it. This is pressed between a basic glass frame with no matting and held up by sewing needles. It's a neat jersey, though.
This is what it cost me when I had it framed in 2000/01.UV glass, metal frame. POSSE Auction cost was over $400 alone. Not sure what else to tell ya!

savagerebel

Payne County Redneck
A/V Subscriber
Apr 16, 2008
Stillwater
BUMP: I'm asking only $350 for this jersey. I'll be losing about $400+ on the sale, but just need to move it to be honest.

If interested, please let me know ASAP. Thanks!
The frame for this is $425-450. I'll take the cost of the frame... $450. That's half of what I paid for the jersey & frame. Nice piece.
Why has this increased in price in 5 years? Is the Jeromy Burnitz market on fire right now?