Jeffry Epstein pedo to the elite arrested

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I assume most Americans want to get to the bottom of Epstein, Deepstate, GlobalElite BS no matter where it leads., it is very disappointing to see regular folks who don’t want to know the truth but are blinded by the corrupt media.
It's officially my first conspiracy theory I've ever given any credence to.

Jul 22, 2011
ABC, in coordination with CBS have done some serious investigating and got to the bottom of this. We can all rest easy with the knowledge that their journalistic diligence didn't let the awful, villainous whistleblower go unpunished.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
My thing is, if she was so certain there was dirt and it was true, then why did she let abc take the stuff and shelve it rather than going outside ABC to get the story out? That what a journalist wanting the truth to get out would do.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
fear is a powerful thing...job loss, even fear of ones life...they were being threatened according to this tape. Even ABC shelving it may have been out of fear.

Jul 22, 2011
Wasn;t she the one who disavowed what Avanetti was saying?
Different one, IIRC. Swetnick was the first one who was pot committed to her gang-rape quaalude party allegations. Avenatti claimed he had a second lady corroborating Swetnick's story. That lady (unidentified) denied any knowledge of Swetnick's claims.

Long story short, ABC gave both Avenatti and Swetnick carte blanche to spew whatever.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Different one, IIRC. Swetnick was the first one who was pot committed to her gang-rape quaalude party allegations. Avenatti claimed he had a second lady corroborating Swetnick's story. That lady (unidentified) denied any knowledge of Swetnick's claims.

Long story short, ABC gave both Avenatti and Swetnick carte blanche to spew whatever.
Yes, exactly, only I believe it was NBC. Sat on the fact that nobody would corroborate her story, or flat out denied it, for something like 9 days.