Jeffry Epstein pedo to the elite arrested

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011
So sad and distraught to hear about what happened to Amy Robach next week.

Funny. She was the one who got the big Hunter Biden interview a few weeks ago.

Rest in peace

Jul 22, 2011
My thing is, if she was so certain there was dirt and it was true, then why did she let abc take the stuff and shelve it rather than going outside ABC to get the story out? That what a journalist wanting the truth to get out would do.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Because the fastest way to end a mainstream journalism career is to go after the wrong people. Ronan Farrow is currently finding that out.

I would not assume that she is a “journalist who wants the truth to get out”.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
My thing is, if she was so certain there was dirt and it was true, then why did she let abc take the stuff and shelve it rather than going outside ABC to get the story out? That what a journalist wanting the truth to get out would do.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Her work could be determined to be that of her employer & she's likely bound to an agreement preventing her from taking that work elsewhere.

Patron

Wrangler
Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
I assume most Americans want to get to the bottom of Epstein, Deepstate, GlobalElite BS no matter where it leads., it is very disappointing to see regular folks who don’t want to know the truth but are blinded by the corrupt media.