Jeffry Epstein pedo to the elite arrested

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
He may have been, but prisons have rules about Pedo. I would be surprised about him even having a cellmate honestly. In some prisons, if you have a cellmate that is a pedo, you are both dead if you don't do it.
I worked almost 20 years in a prison so have a little insight on how the institutions are run. If you are on suicide watch, you will not have a cellmate.

Usually a pedophile's cellmate is also doing time for being a pedophile because anyone doing time for anything else will refuse to live in the same cell. Epstein, being as high profile as he was, I would be SHOCKED if he had a cellmate ever.

Any inmate wanting to make a name for himself in prison would love the opportunity to take him out. If you are going to be doing a lot of time, being the guy who killed Epstein would go a long ways for other inmates not messing with you and basically give you some "street cred."

Last edited:

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
I worked almost 20 years in a prison so have a little insight on how the institutions are run. If you are on suicide watch, you will not have a cellmate.

Usually a pedophile's cellmate is also doing time for being a pedophile because anyone doing time for anything else will refuse to live in the same cell. Epstein, being as high profile as he was, I would be SHOCKED if he had a cellmate.

Any inmate wanting to make a name for himself in prison would love the opportunity to take him out. If you are going to be doing a lot of time, being the guy who killed Epstein would go a long ways for other inmates not messing with you and basically give you some "street cred."
That is how I understand it to work. I grew up visiting prisons. Don't know a ton, but some rules are pretty universal.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
He may have been, but prisons have rules about Pedo. I would be surprised about him even having a cellmate honestly. In some prisons, if you have a cellmate that is a pedo, you are both dead if you don't do it.

Usually a pedophile's cellmate is also doing time for being a pedophile because anyone doing time for anything else will refuse to live in the same cell. Epstein, being as high profile as he was, I would be SHOCKED if he had a cellmate.

He was on suicide watch since the last attempt.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
He was on suicide watch since the last attempt.

Someone got distracted by peopleofwalmart or some silly message board long enough for this to happen.

Let that be a lesson to you kids.

Nov 26, 2006
All kidding aside, you all don't think the biggest winner out of this development is Trump? He would have been in an election year while this trial was going on and all kinds of information would have been coming out about his relationship with Epstein. He has to be celebrating today with a 24 pack of Diet Coke.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
All kidding aside, you all don't think the biggest winner out of this development is Trump? He would have been in an election year while this trial was going on and all kinds of information would have been coming out about his relationship with Epstein. He has to be celebrating today with a 24 pack of Diet Coke.
Trump had nothing to fear about the Ped.... that has already been settled.

This "suicide" helps the Democrats and their corrupt cronies

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Feel free to steal this gif. I couldn't find one so I had to make my own.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
He banned Epstein from his clubs and hotels and hasn't had anything to do with him for 15 years. He also never rode on the Lolita Express.