Jeffry Epstein pedo to the elite arrested

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 22, 2011
You definitely don't want to be on that list. There's a couple of murderers, a couple rapists, and a few known pedophiles on there. And those are from events unrelated to Epstein.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
You definitely don't want to be on that list. There's a couple of murderers, a couple rapists, and a few known pedophiles on there. And those are from events unrelated to Epstein.
This will be one of the biggest reasons I think the questions will come up....Not because they are in Epstein's book, but a combo of they are in Epstein's book and the names of the people on there already confessed pedophiles in separate events not related to Epstein

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Epstein's 97 page little black book that was submitted in court in 2015 will now have a LONG list of people who will be needing to explain why their names were there or their family members will if they are deceased after today's events...and it will be global.

Netanyahu has already brought it up

Bill Clinton and some of his staff members 21 different phone numbers
Prince Andrew 16 different phone numbers
Prince Andrew's ex wife Sarah Ferguson 18 different phone numbers
Ivanka Trump
Ivana Trump
Donald Trump
Tony Blair
Lord Peter Mandelson
Ted Kennedy
Bobby Kennedy Jr
Ehud Olmert former Israeli PM
George Mitchell Former US Senator
Michael Bloomberg
John Cleese
Richard Branson
Rupert Murdoch
Tom Ford
Elton John
Mick Jagger
Courtney Love
Michael Jackson
Alec Baldwin
Kevin Spacey
Dustin Hoffman
Minnie Driver
Elizabeth Hurley
Barbara Walters
Henry Kissinger
Katie Couric
George Stephanopoulos
Woody Allen
Alan Dershowitz
Naomi Campbell
Larry Summers

And 100's more
no they won't. Who cares who he knew, he was a freaking billionaire.

Seriously Sir Elton is going to have to explain why he's in this guys phone book? Don't think so.

Barbara Walters? et al.

They will only need to explain if they were flying around in his private jet with him, or some other crap... probably not even that. This stuff is all a decade old already. Nothing to see here.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
So I assume these are new charges that have been uncovered? They couldn't charge him with anything that was covered under the previous plea correct?
I have not seen anything about any new charges.... supposedly there are some attorney's representing some "clients" (women), all from way back then, who had not testified previously (and probably didn't get paid restitution yet).

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Would love to see source. Anything can be made up.. or taken out of context.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

I highly doubt that in 2002 NY magazine thought that Donald Trump would be president someday and would make up a quote to harm him regarding Epstein who they also would have to have known would later get indicted.

My question for you is if that very same quote had been from Bill Clinton or some other democrat, would you doubt the veracity or would you just go with it because it fit your political desires?
Dude I doubt the veracity of every quote until I've seen sources and proof.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Dude I doubt the veracity of every quote until I've seen sources and proof.

LOL. Some child molesters in Oklahoma don't even so much as have to go to prison even if they molested more than one little girl. I think another part of the problem is some people just can't believe such grossly insane lack of justice can possibly happen and reject it from their minds. Maybe that is what you do.

https://www.news9.com/story/25707592/man-accused-of-lewd-molestation-to-take-plea-deal

In the same county, the same DA allowed a man who molested a 6 year old autistic boy to serve only 1.5 years in jail. This was in 2014, yet this DA is still in office, which quite well confirms my point that too many people don't give a damn about child sex crimes. Evidently, only a minority of the people want such criminals executed or sent to prison for a very long time. If Epstein gets off light yet again, I sure won't be surprised.

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
How does the AG not recuse himself of this? He worked for the same law firm that represented Epstein in Florida in 2008 and his dad hired Epstein as a teacher at a private high school??!

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
Acosta has resigned. I'd still like some answers on the circumstances that lead to Epstein's sweetheart deal in Florida.
I saw a post on another board with a link to a past interview where he said that he was told by a superior agency to make the deal and back off. Of course, I don't have the link...so take it as hearsay.