Jason Sehorn

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 8, 2006
norman
Is it just me or does it seem like this dude does not care for Oklahoma State or Coach Gundy. What is his deal??? He never seems to give them any respect for anything. Everytime he speaks its only in the negative in regards to OSU
I noticed the same thing last year. .

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I don't know if he has a grudge or not, but I thought what he said has been fairly accurate. We've been hanging around the top for the better part of 10 years now. We still need to reach the next level.

the truth

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2004
Maybe Mike G isn't going to be able to do that. I'm as big a supporter of Mike as there is, to a fault actually. Reason being is that I really think after it's all said and done, in about 20-25 years we'll look back on this era and say it was the golden era of Cowboy football.

May 29, 2007
Edmond, OK
Sehorn played at USC and like most tv analysts he is an elitist. He will always doubt OSU until they win a big game then he will painfully give them credit like he did in the posted clip.

Dec 15, 2004
Edmond
why is anyone concerned with what Sehorn says? he is just ESPN's eye-candy...........no one takes him seriously........he thinks he's a comedian, his analysis is terrible, and he flip-flops more than a fish out of water

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
why is anyone concerned with what Sehorn says? he is just ESPN's eye-candy...........no one takes him seriously........he thinks he's a comedian, his analysis is terrible, and he flip-flops more than a fish out of water
For that matter, why take any of the talking heads on ESPN seriously? I record SportsCenter and ff past all the blah blah blah, and I almost never watch any of their other crap.

The thing that kicked me in the giblets that he said was on Sunday morning when he was chit chatting about Houston joining (possibly and their argument to get in after beating uo) the Big 12 and why some Big 12 coaches spoke out against it. Then he said "if I was recruit from the Houston area go to Houston or OSU??? Houston is a no brainer". Its just the way that smug ass POS said it that twerked me in the raw about how OSU is unworthy of a recruit or his blessing.

PokealypseNow

You Can Dere-Lick My Footballs, Cap-E-Tan
Oct 15, 2008
Gundy's Rattlesnake Hunting Lease
Maybe Mike G isn't going to be able to do that. I'm as big a supporter of Mike as there is, to a fault actually. Reason being is that I really think after it's all said and done, in about 20-25 years we'll look back on this era and say it was the golden era of Cowboy football.
Those are two fair points.

1. We can support Gundy, but maybe he (and/or other constraints surrounding the program) can't get us to that consistently top 10, conference title challenging level that we looked to be on the cusp of five-six years ago.

2. We get rid of Gundy, and there is NO FLIPPIN' GUARANTEE that we'll find someone more successful. My biggest fear is when I look at what happened to K-State when Snyder retired the first time.