I've been leaving dog poop on the porch of the only OU house on my street for two years.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
That's the most lil bro thing ever. You are definitely single
Very single and very happy. This is why I own a nice house in a nice neighborhood that isn't in the cookie cutter suburbs.

And yes. It is. But it's better than cutting some dudes dick off like that OU fan did to that Texas fan a few years back.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Very single and very happy. This is why I own a nice house in a nice neighborhood that isn't in the cookie cutter suburbs.

And yes. It is. But it's better than cutting some dudes dick off like that OU fan did to that Texas fan a few years back.
If you are comparing your antics to that of a psychopath, you are setting the bar way too low.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Very single and very happy.
Find a girl who will drive the get away car while you do this and you'll know you've found your true match.

I'd leave it off your e-harmony profile though and ease her into that aspect of your unique charm.