It's comin

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
What's coming is another partisan distortion of another investigation. No matter what the IG report says, CNN will clear Hillary's name and Fox News will call for prison. The opposite happened with the Mueller report and I expect no different this time. Round and round we go.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
What's coming is another partisan distortion of another investigation. No matter what the IG report says, CNN will clear Hillary's name and Fox News will call for prison. The opposite happened with the Mueller report and I expect no different this time. Round and round we go.
Your expectations will be not realized.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Then it would be a huge step forward for this country's political discourse in a very short amount of time. So, in other words, yeah right.
My moneys on a public ass whippin of the bo/clinton regimes. Hopefully with key scum getting prison time, brennon, comey, hrc, holder, rice, strzk, page...just to name a couple. Remains to be seen.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I'm not sure how CNN and Fox can make for "partisan distortion". The Mueller report was itself a partisan distortion, mocked by practically every prosecutor on the planet, of both ilks. The only distortion was by the left who didn't get the results that they were demanding.

Everybody already knows that Hillary broke the law and Comey let her off - nothing new there, it's really only a question of whether anything will be done about it.

There is also the issue of what's to be done about the FISA lies told to the courts, and whether anybody will be held accountable for the biggest coop attempt in U.S. history.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
I'm not sure how CNN and Fox can make for "partisan distortion". The Mueller report was itself a partisan distortion, mocked by practically every prosecutor on the planet, of both ilks. The only distortion was by the left who didn't get the results that they were demanding.

Everybody already knows that Hillary broke the law and Comey let her off - nothing new there, it's really only a question of whether anything will be done about it.

There is also the issue of what's to be done about the FISA lies told to the courts, and whether anybody will be held accountable for the biggest coop attempt in U.S. history.
Yeah....

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
The problem with your statement is that Mueller (who himself was partisan and built a partisan team) essentially cleared Trump. What the pundits say about it is irrelevant. If Hillary (or anyone else) is investigated and nothing happens to her, then she is cleared. It’s really that simple. Innocent until proven guilty.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
The problem with your statement is that Mueller (who himself was partisan and built a partisan team) essentially cleared Trump. What the pundits say about it is irrelevant. If Hillary (or anyone else) is investigated and nothing happens to her, then she is cleared. It’s really that simple. Innocent until proven guilty.
we already know that Hillary is guilty - Comey already told us that. Those are facts. The "problem" is that he himself decided that she should not be prosecuted for breaking those laws.

Jul 20, 2018
Mueller didn't clear Trump. He threw gasoline on the obstruction fire. He had the authority and ability to clear Trump but his hate wouldn't allow it.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
This is hilarious, the weasels are jumping ship before it sinks. Again, hope passports are being collected before hrc, bo and their scum can escape.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I'll be shocked if anybody notable goes down for anything in DC. At most, some peon will fall on their sword.
The only way this might change is if Barr gets pissed off enough about the daily slander the Dems are spewing about him that he decides to go medieval on their asses.
Still see that as an extreme long shot though.....the Obama's and Clinton are going to live a free wealthy lifestyle for some time to come.

Jul 22, 2011
Color me extremely pessimistic also. No one you've heard of will be indicted over this. Republicans are cowards, terrified of the media calling them "mean-spirited" or "politically motivated". Most likely it will come down to a statement from parties involved calling it a big "oopsie".

You will hear a lot of bluster and accusations leading up to the 2020 election, and then excuses after that. If they ever actually put a Comey or a Brennan on trial, they no longer have that issue to campaign on.

Bank on this: No one named Clinton or Obama will ever see the inside of a courtroom. You're talking about a civil war there. This is politics we're talking about, not real life.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I'll be shocked if anybody notable goes down for anything in DC. At most, some peon will fall on their sword.
The only way this might change is if Barr gets pissed off enough about the daily slander the Dems are spewing about him that he decides to go medieval on their asses.
Still see that as an extreme long shot though.....the Obama's and Clinton are going to live a free wealthy lifestyle for some time to come.
I'm probably too optimistic, thinking breaking the law among liars/crooks means anything. Sure is depressing that those that actually matter, the taxpayers, are the only ones whose feet are held to the fire. :angry: