It’s all giggles and fart noises...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
The irony of it all, three months ago, TC stood in front of the media and stated his goal for the season was to get to a bowl game. Many were in dismay at such a low barometer for success, yet here we are with that low expectation being the only thing to play for and even that may not be realized.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
Well I better get off Twitter and this message board and go look for a job. Everybody knows we’re all unemployed and behind in our house payments.
I know which also reminds me to miss another payment on my paid off home. Maybe I can forget to pay for the property taxes.... that will prove coach right!!!

Nov 18, 2011
We lost because of our kickers not doing what they’re supposed to do and our CBs getting penalized. Anybody blaming the QB has another agenda. A very tiresome agenda.
So you blame Amendola for misses but you don’t blame Cornelius for missing on every wide open deep ball = 28 pts?

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
This just in. We are losing an hour tonight. So don’t expect more practice time with turtle hunting at max at this time.Do NOT question gundy it’s part of the plan!

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Well I better get off Twitter and this message board and go look for a job. Everybody knows we’re all unemployed and behind in our house payments.
If Gundy was annoyed by the unwashed masses who make it possible for him to make $96,000 per week, he's really going to hate us now.

Jun 14, 2011
Yeah, this far into the season and your 5th year senior is still missing and overthrowing wide open TDs, again and again...and again.
And we are probably continuing to practice those plays and have those plays called. I'm not against them, but not in the frequency they are called and certainly not that often if the wind was as bad as you guys are saying.

I didn't get to see the game today (thanks work) but it sounds like there are a myriad of reasons that contributed to the loss. Sad to see Jelani wasn't in the stat line.

Nov 14, 2010
Free him to do what? Make tackles? Keep us from having more penalty yards than rushing yards? Pass protect? Coach special teams?
Run more read option when going into the wind to make your running game more dynamic, which gives you a better chance at not stalling and attempting 2 un makeable field goals