It’s all giggles and fart noises...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 18, 2011
Same new facilities and they’ve outrecruited us. This isn’t the old Baylor. They aren’t horrific.. that said, we still should’ve won.
You do realize they were down 50 at half last week. They’re terrible. But so are we because of our stubborn overpaid coach and our walk-on QB we keep trotting out there.

Nov 6, 2010
I've been pretty hard on Corn this year, not because I don't like the guy, but because I think with this team's limitations, we need a more dynamic player at that position to have a chance to win. But I liked the way he played today, in that he actually used the whole field and all his weapons. I still think this team needs a more dynamic player at QB, but we found other ways to lose today. I certainly can't blame this loss on TC, I think it may have been his best game.

Nov 30, 2015
Broken Arrow
I've been pretty hard on Corn this year, not because I don't like the guy, but because I think with this team's limitations, we need a more dynamic player at that position to have a chance to win. But I liked the way he played today, in that he actually used the whole field and all his weapons. I still think this team needs a more dynamic player at QB, but we found other ways to lose today. I certainly can't blame this loss on TC, I think it may have been his best game.

He could have been better a times, but it definitely wasn't all of his fault. We had 133 penalty yards and the majority of those I'm guessing were on the defense for personal fouls. AJ Green had 3 facemask penalties on his own. A lot of times we would commit these personal fouls on 3rd down. So instead of getting your offense bac on the field we are extending the drive for Baylor. I was ready for a change at DC coordinator after last season, but we seem worse than the year before on the defensive side of the ball.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Huh? He had 4 wide open guys for sure touchdowns and missed them all

Nov 6, 2010
It's easy for us to second guess with our vantage point in our living rooms, but my main gripe about TC this year is he seldom looked off of Wallace. That worked well against Texas for some reason, but isn't something you can do consistently. This game, he went to TJ a lot. As I said, he's not dynamic, he is what he is, but he played well within that context today.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
This is what MG refuses to acknowledge. At the end of the game, Corndog’s stats look ok so he says he’s not the problem. He missed 3 wide open guys for TDs. He missed at least two in every game we’ve lost. But that doesn’t show up in the stats. So it doesn’t count. Not like 14-21 points would have really made a difference today.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Yeah, this far into the season and your 5th year senior is still missing and overthrowing wide open TDs, again and again...and again.
This has been the difference all season. Mason Rudolph hit
This is what MG refuses to acknowledge. At the end of the game, Corndog’s stats look ok so he says he’s not the problem. He missed 3 wide open guys for TDs. He missed at least two in every game we’ve lost. But that doesn’t show up in the stats. So it doesn’t count. Not like 14-21 points would have really made a difference today.

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
Yeah, this far into the season and your 5th year senior is still missing and overthrowing wide open TDs, again and again...and again.
This has been the difference all season. Mason Rudolph hit
I don’t remember the 4th one but I’m sure not going to doubt it.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I’m afraid I could see this coming a mile away. Too much pressure was relieved last week...now it’s back squarely on. Tough loss. Move on or we won’t scratch a bowl.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Nobody could give this guy a little bump to get him out of bound?

1541282894896.png