ISU?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 8, 2012
My favorite thing is you not being able to resist responding, even if you have nothing to say. You just keep coming back, like a dog with a stick. An ugly dog, I guess, since you didn't deny it.
idk what's going on here but this gif makes me laugh hard. I can't stop watching that wigglely guy.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
funny if he didn't respond you and whit would obviously have nothing else to do all day!
Still the idiot, toker is a very important guy...he doles out hard drive space to employees, fixes e mail issues, finds shortcuts on the desktop that vanished...you know...an executive for a Fortune 500 company YET...he still finds time to comment nearly every minute on his biggest rivals sportsboard...during 8-5 hours and fools like you think he is pertinent? As i said, a new pussy takes Chris's spot and cheater u moves to a new low.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Still the idiot, toker is a very important guy...he doles out hard drive space to employees, fixes e mail issues, finds shortcuts on the desktop that vanished...you know...an executive for a Fortune 500 company YET...he still finds time to comment nearly every minute on his biggest rivals sportsboard...during 8-5 hours and fools like you think he is pertinent? As i said, a new pussy takes Chris's spot and cheater u moves to a new low.
witty

Dec 18, 2006
Tulsa
My favorite thing is you not being able to resist responding, even if you have nothing to say. You just keep coming back, like a dog with a stick. An ugly dog, I guess, since you didn't deny it.
You know, a dog always comes back to it's own vomit. And then .................eats it. Every time just watch. Love the wiggly guy too.