ISU?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN NORMAN HAS ISSUED A.....CYCLONE WARNING FOR....CLEVELAND COUNTY IN CENTRAL OKLAHOMA UNTIL NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON.
AT 2:30PM CDT FOX SPORTS TRAINED SPOTTERS SPOTTED A CYCLONE TEARING DOWN THE SOONERS DEFENSE WITH A 3RD STRING QUARTERBACK.

LOCATIONS IMPACTED IN THE WARNING INCLUDE: NORMAN.

PRECAUTION/PREPARDNESS ACTIONS...
SEEK SHELTER AT A LOCAL BAR TO DROWN YOUR SORROWS.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN NORMAN HAS ISSUED A.....CYCLONE WARNING FOR....CLEVELAND COUNTY IN CENTRAL OKLAHOMA UNTIL NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON.
AT 2:30PM CDT FOX SPORTS TRAINED SPOTTERS SPOTTED A CYCLONE TEARING DOWN THE SOONERS DEFENSE WITH A 3RD STRING QUARTERBACK.

LOCATIONS IMPACTED IN THE WARNING INCLUDE: NORMAN.

PRECAUTION/PREPARDNESS ACTIONS...
SEEK SHELTER AT A LOCAL BAR TO DROWN YOUR SORROWS.
masterful, simply masterful

Last edited:

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Sucks that the OSU/Baylor game is the same time as OU/Texas next week. I'd like to see Texas beat that azz in it's entirety.
It's 2017. Watch it on your phone if you're at the game. If you're not at the game figure out two screens at the house or at the bar.

By "the game" I mean homecoming. I won't be at homecoming. So, I'll have our game on my tv and RRR on my iPad.

I bet OU sucks again and we kick Baylor's ass.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
A friend of mine had an extra ticket and invited me to go with him to the game. So I did.

I honestly didn't think ISU has any chance beating OU. But when they did...I witness mix of emotions by the Sooner fAithful.

Some acted like 9/11 happen again. Moreless its end of the world cries.

Some were down right pissed wanting this person or that person fired. I heard some blame Bob Stoops for retiring.

Heard some admitted Karma a bitch and they got what they deserved.

I heard one person giving his displeasure when the ISU player planted their flag on OU symbol at midfield. But other OU fans defended that player. Pretty much saying "if we going to praise our players do things like planting the flag on others then we shouldn't criticize others do it to us." Of course I couldn't help myself by adding, "guess ISU go g to make a SPIRITUAL STATUE like OU is going to do with Baker Mayfield." Guys, I got couple of dirty looks but overwhelmingly burst of laughter. They said that a good one.

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I have a love hate relationship with going to home games. The fans can be horrendous. It’s astounding how some people could watch the game as long as they obviously have and still not know how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
I have a love hate relationship with going to home games. The fans can be horrendous. It’s astounding how some people could watch the game as long as they obviously have and still not know how it works.

stop it dude.......... we all know you don't attend home games............ you funny

May 20, 2010
Bethel Acres, OK
It’s something I’ve been noticing every game except for Ohio State. Riley goes very vanilla against lesser competition and only gets up for big games. Both sides of the ball.

Offensively there’s less creative play calling. Defensively, there’s softer coverage and vanilla fronts and blitz packages.

Oklahoma is gonna get everyone’s best shot especially when ranked in the top five. It almost bit them in the ass against Baylor. It did bite them in the ass today.

It didn’t hurt the Heisman campaign and it can be recovered to make the playoffs. I’m expecting them to drop to 10. Every team that’s won a NC in the current playoff format has had a loss at home.

Something you been noticing???
You've spouted Sh*t all season about UO being among the best teams this year. Riley is a Wunderkid... etc.

And this is the first time you have mentioned it all season.....

Either you were lying then or you're lying now. Either way you're a liar. This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Apr 20, 2013
Bakersfield, CA
Something you been noticing???
You've spouted Sh*t all season about UO being among the best teams this year. Riley is a Wunderkid... etc.

And this is the first time you have mentioned it all season.....

Either you were lying then or you're lying now. Either way you're a liar. This is why nobody takes you seriously.
T. Goone Chickens went to some games and therefore reserves the right to be taken seriously.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Word of advice, shit bags..

Instead of talking all that shit after OSU plays poorly, try STFU and worrying about your own team.

That's two trash games in a row versus sub par teams. A LOSS AT HOME TO IOWA FUCKING STATE!!! LMFAO
Ha! the Pokes come rolling out on this loss with F bombs? and you guys were crickets after your loss.:woot: Watch out for those Bears! The Sooners have some horns to clip!