ISU fans?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Doesn't look like ISU allowed any fans except for band and cheer,, at least it doesn't appear they have any on one side of the stadium anway...am I wrong? Piping in fan noise big time though. Will be interesting with our huge jumbotron and piped in noise providing distractions for the visitors this year.

Edit: I looked it up and their school president, Wendy Wintersteen, reversed her decision to allow fans nine days ago so they are playing without.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Doesn't look like ISU allowed any fans except for band and cheer,, at least it doesn't appear they have any on one side of the stadium anway...am I wrong? Piping in fan noise big time though. Will be interesting with our huge jumbotron and piped in noise providing distractions for the visitors this year.
Yeah, they had announced 40% capacity initially but went to no fans later. Ames is one of the hotter areas in the nation for this.