Is Trump racist?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Oh you mean the ones taken in context with everything else she does and says that prove she's a race-baiting jew hater and wishes to murder them? Or are you talking about the ones that when taken into context with everything else she says and does proves that she really cares nothing about the American people and loves terrorists?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Thanks for making my point without me even needing to pull it out of you.
Your perception is your reality. Same for the people that you adamantly disagree with. They see Trump's comments as race-baiting and hers as taken out of context. You are two sides of the same coin. The fact is that this is a tactic that many politicians are employing to keep those people voting for them on both sides.
I honestly trolled you. That was too easy.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city

Yes, when you respond exactly as someone would have expected you to respond based on how you post every day, they say that this time it is a troll, yea, that is pretty easy.

If you had said you agree with her and I acted on it, now that would have actually been a good troll.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Yes, when you respond exactly as someone would have expected you to respond based on how you post every day, they say that this time it is a troll, yea, that is pretty easy.

If you had said you agree with her and I acted on it, now that would have actually been a good troll.
Nah, you expected me to sound like Cali, and I did for your benefit. And you bought it. Bye bye

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Nah, you expected me to sound like Cali, and I did for your benefit. And you bought it. Bye bye

Yep, when you sound like I expect, I’m gonna “buy” that “troll” every single time. It’s absolutely hilarious that you fooled me by responding as I thought you would. Enjoy your proud moment.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
So, I don't have to love Trump, or think he's a genius or anything, but he's innocent until someone comes up with something of substance in the racism category.

I'll email him so he can brag about this victory in his next rally.