Is Trump gonna bail.......

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
this got me to thinking: Has KFC ever made a Chicken fried steak? Like KFS? I'm thinking Del Rancho sammiches for the masses (that aren't in OK).
Dude, you bring up great memories from when I was a kid of Del Rancho steak sandwiches.

But, you then throw out an idea of trying to recreate that at f'ing modern day KFC.

I'm torn on what to say about your post.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
You mean the people who sacrifice, fight and die for us so that yahoo's have the freedom to spout gibberish on the Internet? Absolutely!

While no trump fan, I am grateful everyday that Hillary did not win and I have had massive amounts of fun watching him occupy so many peoples heads over the past 4 years. TDS is a wonderful thing for some of us.
I am glad you are still talking about Hillary a person not even in office. Talk about renting a space in someone’s head. We talk about Trump because he is the President sherlock holmes! We won’t once he is out of office.
Oh believe me you will. When trump is done in 4 years I highly doubt he will just walk off into the sunset. He will still be heavily involved with politics. You will receive no rest.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
not everyone can live within driving distance of a Del Rancho...
I certainly haven't seen one within a thousand miles of my house. Though I would never go to a KFC to try and get an adequate replacement. Modern day KFC is just a step above canned dog food. At least IMHO. I certainly do understand the desire to have a descent substitute. I also wish I had Hideaway and at least one descent Tex Mex place within a hundred miles of me. Oh well.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
I certainly haven't seen one within a thousand miles of my house. Though I would never go to a KFC to try and get an adequate replacement. Modern day KFC is just a step above canned dog food. At least IMHO. I certainly do understand the desire to have a descent substitute. I also wish I had Hideaway and at least one descent Tex Mex place within a hundred miles of me. Oh well.
I had the Double down when it came out - and it was pretty good. so long you have defibrillator nearby.

Nov 6, 2010
Where you at? And am I the only one left on the planet that hasn't tried the Popeyes sammich yet?

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
FWIW, in my circle of conservative friends, Trump was getting 100% support 4 months ago. Now, less than 50%. For many conservatives, he’s simply put it in the ditch and can’t get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you think maybe your "circle" is afraid to admit it to you? I'm almost afraid too, the guy says such stupid ass stuff yet he surrounded by good people and the policies are very solid. It's hard to admit that I would support that arrogant blowhard, but until we are offered something better...I have too...sucks our choices in these last two elections.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Trump won the rust belt working class who voted for Obama twice.

To those people, Cruz, Pence and Cotton are bible-beating rednecks who would outlaw dancing.
Sadly this is somewhat true...Pence however would be an awesome President and I was kind of hoping for that when Trump was elected...not that I wish "that" on anyone, but Pence is a very good speaker, confident and poised and can relate MOSTLY to the masses. His problem is the same as mine, he's a Christian first and an "American" (as it's being redefined by the left anyway) a distant second. Sadly, I'm afraid we have lost the cultural "war," and we are left to HOPE that those who don't espouse our ideals or beliefs will at least continue to allow us to practice our religion in the name of tolerance. Only issue with that is that I highly doubt humanist can be tolerant of a religion that believes they are destined for hell if they don't understand their own personal sinfulness and the fallen nature of man. Just from a spiritual perspective, this is ALSO why Trump has issues...he cannot accept his own personal sinfulness and fallen nature. Otherwise he would tone down the arrogance considerably and be more electable. He would also be more uniting as he would make more of an issue of tolerance between races, creeds, and religions.

Last edited: