Is Trump gonna bail.......

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Made a fool by Trump? Ha ha fucking ha. Trump has the IQ of a potato. He got his ass kicked in every single debate in 2016. Of course the Trump Tards loved it, but he made a fool of himself. Biden does indeed suck, but even with the brain worms he will kick Trump's ass.

Also, in case you haven't notice, it is the vocal minority that supports Trump. He has never gotten a majority of support from this country. That is why his approval numbers for his full term have been historically bad.
Did he lose? Trump is still your president today. Sorry Hillary will NEVER be president. And its highly likely Biden won't get as close as she did either.
And don't forget. Hillary had to have the questions given to her before the debates to compete.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sep 12, 2008
Support Our Troops! A little common sense goes a long way in life.
You mean the people who sacrifice, fight and die for us so that yahoo's have the freedom to spout gibberish on the Internet? Absolutely!

While no trump fan, I am grateful everyday that Hillary did not win and I have had massive amounts of fun watching him occupy so many peoples heads over the past 4 years. TDS is a wonderful thing for some of us.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
You mean the people who sacrifice, fight and die for us so that yahoo's have the freedom to spout gibberish on the Internet? Absolutely!

While no trump fan, I am grateful everyday that Hillary did not win and I have had massive amounts of fun watching him occupy so many peoples heads over the past 4 years. TDS is a wonderful thing for some of us.
I am glad you are still talking about Hillary a person not even in office. Talk about renting a space in someone’s head. We talk about Trump because he is the President sherlock holmes! We won’t once he is out of office.