Is Oklahoma Joe's Open in Tulsa?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PokeVille

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2008
I know they were going to open late October or early November, just checking to see if they were open?
Drove by Wednesday and it appears they are still working on something back by the kitchen. They were doing utility/plumbing work back there a few weeks ago and now it looks like their expanding part of the kitchen out. I'm guessing they need more room to make some crazy good BBQ.

Apr 16, 2008
Drove by Wednesday and it appears they are still working on something back by the kitchen. They were doing utility/plumbing work back there a few weeks ago and now it looks like their expanding part of the kitchen out. I'm guessing they need more room to make some crazy good BBQ.
Thanks man. Will you post here the second you hear they are actually open. I want some Joe's.

Nov 10, 2011
I promise you all WE WILL BE OPEN VERY SOON!!! We have very little construction left and we are onto the hiring and training phase now. We are doing catering right now,so if you have an event let us know. Thanks for patience and your anticipation. :pistols:

Chuck Smith General Manager
Oklahoma Joe's BBQ

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I promise you all WE WILL BE OPEN VERY SOON!!! We have very little construction left and we are onto the hiring and training phase now. We are doing catering right now,so if you have an event let us know. Thanks for patience and your anticipation. :pistols:

Oklahoma Joe's BBQ
What do you consider "very soon"? :confused:

Chris H.

administrator emeritus
A/V Subscriber
Jul 1, 2004
Tulsa, Okla.
chris.hasenpflug.net

Oklahoma Joe's BBQ
Thanks for the update, Chuck!

PokeVille

A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2008
Drove by a little while ago and there are several cars in the parking lot. I would guess they are starting to train some staff and get the place ready.