Is Chuba now the Heisman frontrunner?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I think his actions over 15 years as coach of the program mean more than one player's tweet.
I agree being mislabeled as a racist does stink. But I also think the fear of being labeled racist is often blown out of proportion by white people.

I highly suggest you watch the Southpark episode "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson Episode 1 of Season 11 if you haven't already; It should be available on Hulu. It's available for $2.99 on Youtube. If you would like me to, I'll happily send you $3 if that's an issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abnpqt8D2Jg&has_verified=1
Try being labeled as a Trump supporter...just look at the polls that will tell you all you need to know about people being labeled and the stigma attached too it.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Try being labeled as a Trump supporter...just look at the polls that will tell you all you need to know about people being labeled and the stigma attached too it.
Oh I get it; I am politically moderate; I don't care for Trump's ramblings, but I don't dismiss conservative fiscal policy because of it.

My uncle collects obscure baseball caps; I traded him a Roswell New Mexico Invaders (Pecos League) hat for a MAGA hat but it was in Russian with the same font. I wore it in public a few times and did not like the stares I got. It's an NWA shirt for white dudes.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
“Victim mentality” this is a thread about chuba and the heisman and it has people looking for political sympathy smh

Last edited:

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Oh good, OSU now has a “diversity and inclusion council”. Will this also be for diverse thoughts or whatever the Twitter bubble deems the truth?
Going to a meeting to inform yourself and express concerns in public would probably be the best way to determine it's aims and goals. Probably more effective than this message board.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Oh good, OSU now has a “diversity and inclusion council”. Will this also be for diverse thoughts or whatever the Twitter bubble deems the truth?
There is absolutely no way a public university can NOT have a diversity and inclusion program these days. Hell, I'll bet even 'Bama has one.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I like the Diversity and Inclusion continuing education at work. If you're still a racist clicking on a 20 minute video probably isn't going to open your eyes.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
I like the Diversity and Inclusion continuing education at work. If you're still a racist clicking on a 20 minute video probably isn't going to open your eyes.
The Diversity and Inclusion department at the pseudo-governMENTAL agency I once worked at had the sole function of singling out, shaming, and suppressing white males over 40.

Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
Yay!! A Diversity and Inclusion Council...yet another piece of equipment to hold on to racism, sexism, etc. How about....put on your big boy/girl/hehim/sheher pants and go out in the world every day acting like you belong to something great. The more of these institutions that get established, the more divisive the issues become. Its time for folks to start respecting everyone everyday and just treat others the way you want to be treated.

1. Dont hurt others
2. Dont steal from others
3. Dont do drugs (especially if it leads to 1 or 2)
4. Dont drink alcohol (especially if it leads to 1 or 2)
5. Love your family
6. Keep strong/close friendships