Is Chuba now the Heisman frontrunner?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 24, 2011
Did Chuba’s move make him the Heisman favorite? Interesting to consider. I did not like it, and it may or may not have been thought about, but Chuba may have positioned himself for a Heisman.

Apr 14, 2017
Earth
ESPN picks the winner so he’s at the top of the list I’m sure. They will have to find time to discuss his season and present the award in between the SJW discussion on race relations at little old OSU and how Gundy and OSU have accomplished what Chuba wanted.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Hope he runs for 2k and wins the heisman.....then crashes and burns in the nfl.
Like dude, where are you from man, and what's your deal?

Think about what the hell you just said. You want a guy wearing Oklahoma State to fail in the NFL??

Are you for real?

The guy chose to come here. Keeps a clean image off the field, crushes it on the field, and you want him to fail in the NFL? How the hell does him failing in the NFL help Oklahoma State??

I assure you a school like Pitt points to Larry Fitzgerald; or Cal points to Aaron Rodgers; or Texas A&M points to Von Miller when recruiting.

You want him to look like Ryan Leaf or something?

I am beyond understanding what you are a fan of.

Seriously, dude you need to check yourself.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2009
I wasn’t a fan of the way he went about his complaint (which he apologized for). But you guys still bitching about this and condemning a kid to failure are clearly less mature than the 21 year old kid you keep criticizing. You’re and embarrassment to the fan base and the university

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
Like dude, where are you from man, and what's your deal?

Think about what the hell you just said. You want a guy wearing Oklahoma State to fail in the NFL??

Are you for real?

The guy chose to come here. Keeps a clean image off the field, crushes it on the field, and you want him to fail in the NFL? How the hell, does him failing in the NFL help Oklahoma State??

I assure you a school like Pitt points to Larry Fitzgerald; or Cal points to Aaron Rodgers; or Texas A&M points to Von Miller when recruiting.

You want him to look like Ryan Leaf or something?

I am beyond understanding what you are a fan of.

Seriously, dude you need to check yourself.
Don't mind him. He's still wearing his crybaby diaper and it's soaked through with pee pee.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Did Chuba’s move make him the Heisman favorite? Interesting to consider. I did not like it, and it may or may not have been thought about, but Chuba may have positioned himself for a Heisman.
Based upon your logic, who is the last heisman winner that called out his coach for being insensitive and won a heisman because of it? Please enlighten us.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
So why would it help him now? Will he get sympathy votes???
Let's think here, hmmmm, has a guy who ran for 2,000 yards last year seen his profile raised immensely recently?

I don't know, just spitballing here, but I'm sure you're right, with whatever it is you're arguing here. Apparently media & the year 2020 are something you're not real familiar with.

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Let's think here, hmmmm, has a guy who ran for 2,000 yards last year seen his profile raised immensely recently?

I don't know, just spitballing here, but I'm sure you're right, with whatever it is you're arguing here. Apparently media & the year 2020 are something you're not real familiar with.
my point is he isnt the heisman favorite. He will have to play well and oklahoma state win to become the favorite. Doesnt matter what he tweets.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
A non QB at a non blue blood school always has a bit of an uphill battle, but they may take the America's Got Talent path and factor in the "I was bullied in 3rd grade" back story.

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40

I understand now!!!!
This is marketing genius!!! Gundy and Chuba set this up!! They saw an opening with Covid 19 and BLM protests...Gundy made the OAN comment knowing it would get attention and that he would probably get swag from them...hopefully a hat or a shirt that he could wear and then have one of the pistols firing guys tweet a photo of...Chuba would tweet outrage...they had previously reached out to former players to help fan the flames and —BOOM—media fire storm with Chuba moving into the national spotlight!!!!
I tell ya, Don Draper has nothing on Gundy when it comes to advertising genius!!!!!
whew...makes me feel better...