Iowa State Club Tickets

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Orange_Blooded

Blamin' My Roots, Showin' Up In Boots
A/V Subscriber
Jul 10, 2010
Ada, Ok
www.Facebook.com
Hey everyone, I have 4 Club Level tickets for sale to next weekends game against Iowa State! If you've never experienced a game from club seating, you ought to try it out! Face value on these are $500 a piece (no I don't expect to get face value).. MAKE AN OFFER! I'm willing to split the tickets into pairs. Also, first person buy either 2 or all 4 will be given a free parking pass! Thanks in advance, and Go Pokes!!

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Hey everyone, I have 4 Club Level tickets for sale to next weekends game against Iowa State! If you've never experienced a game from club seating, you ought to try it out! Face value on these are $500 a piece (no I don't expect to get face value).. MAKE AN OFFER! I'm willing to split the tickets into pairs. Also, first person buy either 2 or all 4 will be given a free parking pass! Thanks in advance, and Go Pokes!!