Inspector general leak chart

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
So when exactly does someone who works at the DOJ get in trouble for these activities. Been a few firings but no legal consequences for breaking the law.

I'm all for an outside independent council to investigate the investigators. DOJ isn't going to take the action needed to clean up their mess. IG has no power to prosecute, so they assign him a DOJ prosecutor to help if their are legal problems. Does anyone else see the problem with this.

Biggest clustersmurf in U.S. history is going on and the worst that is going to happen is a couple of people are going to get fired and McCabe will either get prosecuted for lying and serve 30 days or he will win his lawsuit and retire. If I were betting I would bet on the latter.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
So when exactly does someone who works at the DOJ get in trouble for these activities. Been a few firings but no legal consequences for breaking the law.

I'm all for an outside independent council to investigate the investigators. DOJ isn't going to take the action needed to clean up their mess. IG has no power to prosecute, so they assign him a DOJ prosecutor to help if their are legal problems. Does anyone else see the problem with this.

Biggest clustersmurf in U.S. history is going on and the worst that is going to happen is a couple of people are going to get fired and McCabe will either get prosecuted for lying and serve 30 days or he will win his lawsuit and retire. If I were betting I would bet on the latter.

Commonly referred to as the swamp.

We hear almost every day about someone in Washington breaking the law and damn few are ever held accountable. Another good reason for term limits.