Injuries

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
I think injuries are a major factor going into today's game. Rumors say Springfield will be back and bump Sills back to guard. That would be HUGE, so hope it is true! Anybody heard anything on Wallace, Hubbard, Brown, and Harvell-Peel? I think we will need them all. Or even Hunter Anthony or Cole Birmingham coming back would help.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
I think injuries are a major factor going into today's game. Rumors say Springfield will be back and bump Sills back to guard. That would be HUGE, so hope it is true! Anybody heard anything on Wallace, Hubbard, Brown, and Harvell-Peel? I think we will need them all. Or even Hunter Anthony or Cole Birmingham coming back would help.
Birmingham was practicing last week as shown in the episode of Our Time that just came out but Anthony was not, he was just watching in a jersey.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Wallace actually played one play vs KSU and batted the ball out of bounds on the on-sides attempt to basically seal the game. So he's back for sure. Hubbard is likely back as is KHP and at least one of the offensive lineman.

Sep 12, 2018
Tulsa
Supposedly Rattler got dinged up two weeks ago with a hip pointer and is not 100% yet and they will have a couple of other starters due to injuries and Covid.

Supposedly Rattler got dinged up two weeks ago with a hip pointer and is not 100% yet and they will have a couple of other starters due to injuries and Covid.
Mark Rodgers mentioned similar on the sports urinal the other day. Said he shouldn’t even said it. Obviously protecting the machine that feeds them instead of being objective and reporting facts.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Radio show said some of ou defensive line is out but it’s still just a rumor. Maybe gamesmanship? Due to covid.