If Trump resigns...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Should Trump be pardon?

• Yes, prosecute him

• No, pardon him and let the country move on.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Okieleaks

Le Soleil
Banned
A/V Subscriber
Mar 19, 2017
Here to there
I am not a fan of Pence but I agree 100%. We may have different views on somethings but he is not an idiot and won't hurt the country, you can't say that about Trump.
Pence was the head of the transition. Pence was a manafort selection, Pence has connection to dark money that looks like its connected to a Ukrainian oligarch. It’s Russia all the way down folks.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
The fact that he signed the Omnibus spending bill at spending levels even higher than Obama wanted. Even with GOP control of the WH, Senate, and House

His inability to keep his mouth shut and get out of the US economy's way and let it grow

His willingness as POTUS to go directly after and attack private US business on a regular basis

The fact he knows that his tariffs and possible trade war will hurt US farmers, but actually said US farmers will understand

His inability to put the right people in the right positions in his Admin that have been truly vetted correctly and huge turn over rate in his Admin that leads to inability to craft direction or gain traction to actually accomplish anything...his admin has had wife beaters and convicted pedophiles serving in WH positions

His complete lack of accepting any leadership role in Repealing Obamacare...which is still with us.

Utilizing the US Military to try to enforce immigration laws or as Construction workers.

His complete lack of knowledge of enforcing his own words...Like labeling Qatar a state sponsor of terror 8-10 months ago and then inviting the leader of Qatar to the WH this week

The fact that back in the Day he told Playboy in an interview that he said he never felt the need to ask for God's forgiveness (which tells me a lot about this man and his complete disregard for faith)

His complete embrace of impulse and reactionary actions instead of strategic and planned actions. His leadership style creates chaos even in the smallest of events in which none is needed.

And a HUGE thing for me is his inability to craft a strong and detailed message which sends a clear and consistent message....like yesterday tweeting that Missiles were coming, and today tweeting they may never go. How does the US take a leadership position in the world when the US leader sends two very different messages to the world less than 24 hrs from each other.....boy that cried wolf.
Sounds like you pulled most of this out of your ass.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
This investigation into Trump while ignoring crimes we have strong evidence they actually happened is an attack on our political system!!! If it’s allowed to happen the voice of the people will no longer matter.
I'm telling you from this point forward that no US president will be left alone. Now that we've seen the lefts hate by play handbook, it will used over and over. Just wait for the next Dem president. It will be all out war. Lawyers will rule the country.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
I'm telling you from this point forward that no US president will be left alone. Now that we've seen the lefts hate by play handbook, it will used over and over. Just wait for the next Dem president. It will be all out war. Lawyers will rule the country.
It's like Harry Reid and the "nuclear option," done without any thought of what it will do to them the next time they are the minority party. When the minority party becomes the majority there is zero incentive to roll things back and give the new minority more power, thus decreasing the new majority's power. It just keeps going further down the craphole.

Last edited:

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Pence was the head of the transition. Pence was a manafort selection, Pence has connection to dark money that looks like its connected to a Ukrainian oligarch. It’s Russia all the way down folks.
And still it was the Clintons getting the Russian payments.....

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
Jan 5, 2012

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Trump enforced a real "red line" against the use of nerve gas in Syria.

As a result of ISIS's defeat in Iraq, both Iraq and Afghanistan are more stable than they've been in years.

If Trump is successful in bringing North Korea to the table for negoiations which leads to more stability in the region....

1. Does Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize

2. Or, does Obama win it a second time for doing absolutely nothing.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Trump enforced a real "red line" against the use of nerve gas in Syria.

As a result of ISIS's defeat in Iraq, both Iraq and Afghanistan are more stable than they've been in years.

If Trump is successful in bringing North Korea to the table for negoiations which leads to more stability in the region....

1. Does Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize

2. Or, does Obama win it a second time for doing absolutely nothing.
Depends...does the MSM get any votes?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Looks like Obama may get another Nobel Peace Prize

Breaking News

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un announced Friday that his country will be suspending missile testing and closing a nuclear test site.