I was born in a Crossfire Hurricane

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 14, 2009
In all the Hillary Clinton investigations conducted by the US house of representatives, and the US senate, The US attorney general, FBI. CIA NSA! How many people have been convicted of a crime?

ZERO!!!

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
In all the Hillary Clinton investigations conducted by the US house of representatives, and the US senate, The US attorney general, FBI. CIA NSA! How many people have been convicted of a crime?

ZERO!!!
So the Inspector General didn't find abuses of FISA requests by the FBI? Maybe you could stay on topic, coot.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Will this be the new “Cimsock “Benghazi? Only time will tell. But litany of abuses, litany of abuses, litany of abuses doesn’t have the same ring to it.

NotOnTV

Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Will this be the new “Cimsock “Benghazi? Only time will tell. But litany of abuses, litany of abuses, litany of abuses doesn’t have the same ring to it.
I'll be laughing when your beloved FBI Obama goons are rotting in prison. You would have fared quite well as a party member under Josef Stalin.

NotOnTV

Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Warning! Triggered this person. All who disagree with his radical ideals should just die! TDS is genuine and resides deeply within this one. Lol
Actually, people who think that the FBI abusing the FISA warrant process and using it on U.S. citizens is a non-issue should die. But feel free to live in your own babbling, senile delusions, oxygen thief.

Nov 6, 2010
“While our review of these issues and follow-up with case agents is still ongoing—and we have not made materiality judgments for these or other errors or concerns we identified"

Maybe at least wait until the review is complete and the materiality of the issues is established before we start executing people.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Say goodbye to any chance of this story getting covered or anyone being held accountable.

Maybe not, the President may need a diversion about now. We’ll see. If people truly start evaluating the delayed actions and inadequate preparations regarding this damned virus then a diversion might be what the doctor ordered. It’s one of his most honed skills.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Actually, people who think that the FBI abusing the FISA warrant process and using it on U.S. citizens is a non-issue should die. But feel free to live in your own babbling, senile delusions, oxygen thief.
Look bubble boy, you live in your own delusional bubble south of Enid, and I with untrammeled vision will continue to sift through the detritus for the truth amongst all the clutter.

Jul 22, 2011
Maybe not, the President may need a diversion about now. We’ll see. If people truly start evaluating the delayed actions and inadequate preparations regarding this damned virus then a diversion might be what the doctor ordered. It’s one of his most honed skills.
A war with Iran is a more likely diversion. That is something Trump actually has some control over.
Any prosecution of FBI lawyers or investigators who forged documents or lied to the FISC will be sandbagged and eventually forgotten. The bureaucratic establishment does not eat its own.

I'm sure Nancy is writing up new articles of impeachment over tests and ventilators as we speak. There are certainly valid criticisms of the Trump administration response, same as every other govt. But I'm also sure Impeachment Part 2 will be a shot-for-shot remake of Part 1.

None of this shit really matters though. It's approximately 100 years until November.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
A war with Iran is a more likely diversion. That is something Trump actually has some control over.
Any prosecution of FBI lawyers or investigators who forged documents or lied to the FISC will be sandbagged and eventually forgotten. The bureaucratic establishment does not eat its own.

I'm sure Nancy is writing up new articles of impeachment over tests and ventilators as we speak. There are certainly valid criticisms of the Trump administration response, same as every other govt. But I'm also sure Impeachment Part 2 will be a shot-for-shot remake of Part 1.

None of this shit really matters though. It's approximately 100 years until November.
Doubt Nancy’s doing that as Mitch and the Republicans have verified Trump can do no wrong. November elections could be postponed. Who knows.

Jul 22, 2011
Doubt Nancy’s doing that as Mitch and the Republicans have verified Trump can do no wrong. November elections could be postponed. Who knows.
Hey, what else has she got to do right now? It's not like she can go see a performance at the Kennedy Center. ;)