I feel so much better now...don't you?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 28, 2011
Reno NV
I feel so much better now about that pesky coronavirus thingy since Dr. Trump declared that the 15 cases currently known in the US are under control and that a medical solution will soon be available. I am ignoring the fact that those lame-brains from the CDC and the NIH reported that there are actually 60 known cases and that it will be around 18 months before a proven vaccine will be ready for human use. And never mind the fact that Dr. Trump's budget proposes massive spending reductions in the infectious disease department of the CDC...that's minor. But best of all - Dr. Pence will head up the effort to combat this insignificant health scare. Whew. Now we can all sleep soundly. And most importantly, that should calm the stock market. MAGA

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
I feel so much better now about that pesky coronavirus thingy since Dr. Trump declared that the 15 cases currently known in the US are under control and that a medical solution will soon be available. I am ignoring the fact that those lame-brains from the CDC and the NIH reported that there are actually 60 known cases and that it will be around 18 months before a proven vaccine will be ready for human use. And never mind the fact that Dr. Trump's budget proposes massive spending reductions in the infectious disease department of the CDC...that's minor. But best of all - Dr. Pence will head up the effort to combat this insignificant health scare. Whew. Now we can all sleep soundly. And most importantly, that should calm the stock market. MAGA
Good for you glad you are seeing the light.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
No. Because I was told I could keep my doc and my insurance if I liked it...

Are you still unemployed because you are waiting for all those shovel ready jobs? Or r you just waiting for Bernie to give you free stuff?

Feb 15, 2007

If only Barack was around to hold your hand.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Grab your pearls & head for the fainting couch, Mama!!!!

I mean, not that you'd EVER overreact to anything related to Trump. Nah.

Like I've said, dude could cure cancer, & you'd bitch about how many research jobs are lost.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Yeah just look how well the radical left Chinese government has handled it. I'll take Trump over any of the radical left candidates on the...well...left. Seriously Sierra are you TRYING to highlight all the ways that Trump is the lesser of two evils in this election, because that's what your posts always do.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I remember the left accusing him of over reacting when he did the first travel ban from China. So far 9 countries with at least 1 coronavirus death + a cruise ship. The US - 0.

Trump is a flawed man, but he didn't cause the virus and he can't cure it. Get a grip.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
LMAO at the huge push to blame Trump for whatever happens with the Corona virus. It's a full court press now. Muellertime didn't work, impeachment didn't work, the dem candidate pool is an absolute sht show, so now this is the hail mary. Panic everyone! Millions will die! Says the media. And blame Trump for the reason you are panicking! Vote dem to save us from this global disaster!

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
World Health Organization official slams Donald Trump’s ‘incoherent’ coronavirus response despite low number of US cases
https://www.the-sun.com/news/461542...mps-incoherent-ignorant-coronavirus-response/