Hype v. Reality

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Just wanna rub the noses of all the posters who said “but when you guys lose and go into obscurity, then you’ll disappear and stop posting”

Where are you all now?

Besides Whit and PC, no one else has excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Just wanna rub the noses of all the posters who said “but when you guys lose and go into obscurity, then you’ll disappear and stop posting”

Where are you all now?

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater

Where are you all now?

Where are you all now?

Some will show up incessantly and post the same meaningless drivel.....twice, two minutes apart. It is all good though, when you start quoting yourself like Rutherford or holding a conversation with yourself like 78, I'll become concerned.:D

Soonerme78

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Sep 12, 2009
Some will show up incessantly and post the same meaningless drivel.....twice, two minutes apart. It is all good though, when you start quoting yourself like Rutherford or holding a conversation with yourself like 78, I'll become concerned.:D
Camping . . . . . . . . . :D :koolaid:

Never to be made fun of again.

Short version for pukes in a hurry:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9-_G3X0w&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008

Where are you all now?

I wasn't one of those that said that you gutless wusssy. I realized I was abusing the mentally deficient and decided you were my excuse.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX

Where are you all now?

Congrats on a great season, but incase you haven't heard, @Nolaeer has already laid claim to the 2018 Big 12 conference championship.

He's a lot like you guys, but doesn't have the foundation, budget, tradition or prowess to ever be right. You're fortunate enough to lay claim to all the above each year and have the odds stacked in your favor..

At least he's got more functioning brain cells than soonerme....

Meanwhile, we'll probably end up a couple plays short of being Conference Champs again, at least in 2018 (and 2015, 2016...shit.. 2017... more shit...)... same song and dance until we have a change in philosophy on the defensive side of the ball. One can only hope. Good luck in CFP.

PontiacPoke717

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Nov 24, 2014
Lavon, TX
Lol I’m not worried about West Virginia. Nor should anyone else.

Thank you sir... you’re a gentleman and a scholar.

I'll give it to him, Grier might be the most polished QB in the Big 12 next year. But with the horses 0U continues to bring in, you could stick a cardboard cutout back there and he'd throw for 3500 yards.

As we know more than most, you gotta be sound on both sides of the ball... or just outclass everyone. And FFS get off the field on 3rd down.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I'll give it to him, Grier might be the most polished QB in the Big 12 next year. But with the horses 0U continues to bring in, you could stick a cardboard cutout back there and he'd throw for 3500 yards.

As we know more than most, you gotta be sound on both sides of the ball... or just outclass everyone. And FFS get off the field on 3rd down.
I don’t think there’s much polish to Grier.

I’ll guarantee Kyler Murray (given health to both QBs) puts up more total yards and TDs next year than Grier. Dude’s gonna take the conference by storm. And being in this system, is a legit Heisman contender even if he’s not on anyone’s radar currently.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
None of us are surprised you get your 0U attire from there. But Merry Christmas you filthy animal, and a happy new year.

Pick up some Shiner while you're there.
I don’t. I borrowed that off LandThieves. It may shock you to know I don’t really wear much OU attire. I have a pair of Nike OU flip flops my kids got me for my birthday. I’ll wear a shirt or a polo when I go to a game but that’s about it. I wear a Jason Isbell ball cap occasionally. I don’t own an OU one.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, sir. I do love me some good Bock.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I don’t. I borrowed that off LandThieves. It may shock you to know I don’t really wear much OU attire. I have a pair of Nike OU flip flops my kids got me for my birthday. I’ll wear a shirt or a polo when I go to a game but that’s about it. I wear a Jason Isbell ball cap occasionally. I don’t own an OU one.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, sir. I do love me some good Bock.

Im sporting my OU watch today. By the way, Bock and tacos sounding pretty good right now!