Hunter Biden introduced Burisma adviser to VP dad before Ukraine pressure

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I ain't skeered. 2020 has already thrown me a 7 month flash drought, bad grass, dry ponds, hauling cow water, 8 family members (me included) with the Vid even though we socially distance (25 miles to town) and use masks (an accommodation to my wife and mother and masks don't do anything) and our first precip in months is going to be a winter storm.

Mass media hysteria just doesn't pack the same punch. We aren't going anywhere, just watching the show.
Tip of the cap to you. You win

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Power corrupts. I believe it is impossible for anyone to be in that swamp we call DC for decades and not be corrupt through and through. And that isn't partisan, I'll say it about McConnell and Pelosi exactly the same.

It's funny, one of the few things we all agree on is term limits, yet here we are about to elect somebody who's political career started when floppy disks were cutting edge technology.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
You just hired a guy to work for your company and paid him a lucrative salary. Gave him the inroads to all of your company contacts and control of many of your domestic and foreign policies. He IS your right hand man. His mission? Make your company stronger.

You discover that he's been laundering money behind your back, enriching himself, family, and friends. Profiting many times over his salary and hiding that from you.

So what to do?

You step aside and make him the boss........

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Power corrupts. I believe it is impossible for anyone to be in that swamp we call DC for decades and not be corrupt through and through. And that isn't partisan, I'll say it about McConnell and Pelosi exactly the same.

It's funny, one of the few things we all agree on is term limits, yet here we are about to elect somebody who's political career started when floppy disks were cutting edge technology.
On term limits

There is proof that the people want term limits in washington, but the people elected do not. They would have to introduce the bill in Congress.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
On term limits

There is proof that the people want term limits in washington, but the people elected do not. They would have to introduce the bill in Congress.
Exactly. They (the political establishment) will never vote to limit their power and we (the ignorant and apathetic electorate) are too easily distracted and divided by those same politicians to vote them out the old fashioned way....

...and in two weeks, we the people are going to tell those career politicians that we like the way they have been doing things... we're sorry we tried something different, and we'll never try it again....please rule us as you see fit, just don't interrupt the masked singer.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
On term limits

Or constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the State legislatures (34 states). Trump carried 30 states.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Trump to bring Hunter Biden's ex-business associate Tony Bobulinski to final debate

I wonder if Trump will use 30 seconds of his time to introduce Joe Biden to Tony Bobulinski?

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
So if this has legs there is no way it’s wrapped up by the election..... and Biden is leading

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
If we had a truly neutral media in this country, it would have legs. But it doesn't matter if it had legs or not....the political elite in this country do not get held accountable for their actions. Period. R or D doesn't matter in that regard. And we the people are apparently just fine with it as we are about to send one of the most elite of the elites to the white house. Yay us.