Hunter Biden introduced Burisma adviser to VP dad before Ukraine pressure

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
BS or not, people sure believed the Russian hoax. Actually, not just people but all of msm despite lack of evidence or witnesses. I should say people WANTED to believe it. Turn about is fair play.
At some point, and I’d argue very early on, they knew it was false and pushed it anyways. We know that the Obama admin knew it was false and they never once spoke up.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
I don’t have a problem with Hunter Biden getting that job because daddy pulled some strings. Nepotism sucks but I don’t think there’s anything illegal about it; although if the roles were reversed and Trump had pulled strings to get DJ, Eric, Ivanka, into a similar situation we would hear that somehow it is NOW illegal. But that’s neither here nor there. Nepotism is just part of society and the Bidens are far from the only ones benefitting.

The issue was Biden bragging that he got a prosecutor fired because he was worried they might tie Hunter into some illegalities. That HAS to be investigated. Maybe it’s just Biden being a blowhard, but that’s too bad. You have to look into it. The partisan whistleblower got wind of it and a plan was hatched to manufacture the phony quid pro quo stuff. Ukraine is a deep, dark closet full of secrets for people like Hillary, Biden, Obama, etcetera. The kind of stuff the left tries to illegitimately pin on Trump with Russia actually happened on the other side and they will fight tooth and nail to keep that locked up. This phony impeachment stuff probably succeeded in doing that because it’s now all that anyone is focused on.
Much like other topics and to the chagrin of many, I’ve been all over this for 9 months. This Ukraine stuff is the real collusion. The real treason. The real stuff that is everything that the fake stuff Trump was accused of was, and more.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
Biden: I never talked to son Hunter about overseas business dealings

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...aine-son-trump-needs-investigated/2401830001/

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-ukraine-burisma-adviser-email
The Hunter Biden got a special exception with help from Joe to get into the Navy as an officer despite Hunters long history of previous drug addiction. Later the Navy had to discharge Hunter because of he never stopped using drugs.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
The Hunter Biden got a special exception with help from Joe to get into the Navy as an officer despite Hunters long history of previous drug addiction. Later the Navy had to discharge Hunter because of he never stopped using drugs.
Forget about Joe Biden's tax return...what we need to see is Hunter's return. We also need to know exactly
why Hunter Biden went with VP Joe Biden to China and Ukraine and met with foreign officials.

Boomer.....

Territorial Marshal
Feb 15, 2007
OKC
Twitter/Facebook censoring the NY Post article and locking out government officials, Trump Campaign as well as NY Post from their twitter account. Jack Dorsey admitting that they were wrong in doing so, but they're not backing down.

And silence from Binman...

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Twitter/Facebook censoring the NY Post article and locking out government officials, Trump Campaign as well as NY Post from their twitter account. Jack Dorsey admitting that they were wrong in doing so, but they're not backing down.

And silence from Binman...
While censoring Hunter Biden story, Twitter allows China, Iran state media
'Censoring political speech is what you'd expect in countries like China, North Korea, or Iran,' White House press secretary tweets

I'm guessing Democrats are not so concerned about foreign interference in our election process now?

Dec 9, 2013
Liberal Logic 101
We have to investigate if there was any connection between Trump and Russia.

We have to impeach anybody who tries to investigate any connection between Biden and Ukraine.
For the love of everything decent in this world how is it so hard to understand.

1) Sen McCain (R) gave Trump/Russia info to the FBI (then headed by an R) bc Sen Graham (R) urged him to do so this beginning the FBI investigation.

2) the Republican controlled house conducted an investigation into Trump/Russia.

3) the Republican controlled Sen conducted an investigation into Trump/Russia.

4) Trump’s own DoJ (R) led by Republicans conducted an investigation into Trump/Russia that was led by Mueller (another R).

The 4 main investigations into Trump/Russia were started and led all by Republicans. They led to charges and investigations that are still ongoing.

Dec 9, 2013
It's only bad if Trump does it. For all other politicians its meh.
But wasn’t Trump elected for just the opposite of what you are saying? Wasn’t he the anti politician that would not behave like all the other politicians from both sides? Shouldn’t his standard be at least what he said he was? Something about drain the swamp or some BS like that.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
But wasn’t Trump elected for just the opposite of what you are saying? Wasn’t he the anti politician that would not behave like all the other politicians from both sides? Shouldn’t his standard be at least what he said he was? Something about drain the swamp or some BS like that.
I didn't vote for him so I can't say 100% what his supporters think. But from what I've heard, you're partly right. They wanted someone who wasn't part of the rino establishment that never did what they campaigned on... I'd say Trump has at least done better in that regard than most politicians in DC lately.

I've also heard people say they liked that he stood up to the biased media which is anti gop politician at least. I can't say whether any of his supporters thought or think that he wouldn't be or isn't corrupt. I certainly have never claimed that.

My whole point is that many things that Trump is getting attacked for have been going on before him and will after him so why are so many losing their collective minds only we he does it?

When it comes to corruption, neither candidate has the high ground as far as I'm concerned. So considering that, I prefer the candidate who is going to be watched like a hawk by the media and DC establishment rather than the candidate that will be blindly defended by the media and has been in bed with the DC establishment for decades. Just my, what seems very logical to me, opinion.

I hope Trump wins but I'm still voting libertarian and encourage everybody else to do the same.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
当选乔·拜登。 他是个好人,只要我们付钱,他就会被告知。 你怎么说? 他为品牌而骑。

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
For the love of everything decent in this world how is it so hard to understand.

1) Sen McCain (R) gave Trump/Russia info to the FBI (then headed by an R) bc Sen Graham (R) urged him to do so this beginning the FBI investigation.

2) the Republican controlled house conducted an investigation into Trump/Russia.

3) the Republican controlled Sen conducted an investigation into Trump/Russia.

4) Trump’s own DoJ (R) led by Republicans conducted an investigation into Trump/Russia that was led by Mueller (another R).

The 4 main investigations into Trump/Russia were started and led all by Republicans. They led to charges and investigations that are still ongoing.
That's funny. All those hearings going on for months and for some reason I don't remember them being so driven by the Republicans.

Could someone please explain to me why the Russians would think a candidate who was known for unpredictable, ego driven, behavior would be preferable to a candidate who had decades of diplomacy and direct dealing with the Russian government? That part never made sense to me.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
“我從未與兒子談過他的海外業務往來。” Joe Biden