Hunter Biden introduced Burisma adviser to VP dad before Ukraine pressure

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 15, 2017
Texas
So your going to tell me that at an abandoned computer repair store in Delaware at an unknown time a person took the hard drive out of a laptop they found in that abandoned store.

They took that hard drive with them. And then through some UNKNOWN means, Steve Bannon (and apparently no one else in Washington) just happens to learn about this hard drive and what is on it in Sept 2019 but they decide to do nothing at that time and decide to sit on this

Then in election 2020 Rudy Giuliani reaches out to the New York Post and tells them about this event from Sept 2019 and suddenly they have a copy of an email from that hard drive. Which is purposefully cut off on the top and is a screen grab and not the actual email which makes it very hard to validate it is real

and all this happened less than a month from the election.

This is the New York Post story. It is laughable. Come on man

The NY Post says the emails were recovered from an abandoned laptop at a repair shop in Delaware in April 2019, after Steve Bannon, a former adviser to Trump, disclosed its existence in late September. Haberman has since Tweeted that she found “things that are sketchy in NYP story on Hunter Biden”, mainly questioning why this story was released now.
Too bad the story came from the Post instead of The Atlantic. The Dem's believe everything that comes from them . . . .

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Good deal. It will be investigated then. I'm just saying based on the back story on how this article came to be. I wouldn't expect much out of it. The backstory is just too wild for even the most imaginative to believe it to be true at face value
Of course not. There is a different set of rules for politicians than for the rest of us. This won't be seriously investigated for the same reason accusations about McConnell won't be seriously investigated.

We are about to put the establishment back squarely in charge of the federal government and send a message that business as usual is A-OK with us. I don't care anymore, we the people are idiots and we'll get what we deserve.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
If holding money over a foreign government to influence policy is illegal then the US's entire foreign policy is illegal. That simply is not the case and if you cannot grasp that I am sorry.

Sure, now if Biden did this for personal gain there could be issues. However, he did this out in the open with bipartisan support.
Influencing policy? US policy is to fire state prosecutors in charge of corruption investigations? Pretty sure it’s not our policy.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Good deal. It will be investigated then. I'm just saying based on the back story on how this article came to be. I wouldn't expect much out of it. The backstory is just too wild for even the most imaginative to believe it to be true at face value
It's reported to have pictures of Hunter Biden on the hard drive in very compromising positions. Does that help with the "backstory"?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hu...xts-emails-videos-very-compromising-positions

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
If holding money over a foreign government to influence policy is illegal then the US's entire foreign policy is illegal. That simply is not the case and if you cannot grasp that I am sorry.

Sure, now if Biden did this for personal gain there could be issues. However, he did this out in the open with bipartisan support.
Hunter got bipartisan support?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
So Bannon has known about this content since Nov 2019 and told the Trump team about it and they never did anything with it until less than a month until the election.

No it doesn't help with the backstory LOL
You act like sitting on a story and then releasing it at the most impactful time is a brand new thing in politics that was just invented by the Trump team.