Hunter Biden introduced Burisma adviser to VP dad before Ukraine pressure

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Biden: I never talked to son Hunter about overseas business dealings

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...aine-son-trump-needs-investigated/2401830001/

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-ukraine-burisma-adviser-email

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
And this isn't all. See my other post titled "Obama conference call leaked to Burisma"

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Maybe if I went to in the internet, I could possibly find Trump meeting with foreign business men. I doubt it though. That is such a huge issue I am sure Trump has never even considered meeting with foreign business men. Especially if it is anyone with connections with his family. Or a private business as president.

Again the allegation is that meeting with a business man is bad. Not anything past that. Just "meeting" is bad. Is that really the best you have?

The business guys big take away. "It was an honor and pleasure". Wow sounds like they dove deep into business deals. Do you think they were working on forming an even deeper deep state? Or maybe Biden was promising big policy changes in... Ukraine?

Is the allegation that Biden was bending over backwards to help the natural gas industry in Eastern Europe? I mean the right constantly accuse Biden of hurting fossil fuels in the US. Then at the same time act like he is doing huge favors for them abroad?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Yes, exactly! So what if Trump as a businessman was doing international business. I've done that as has many other American businesses?

Now please remind us of the issue you had with Trump talking to Ukraine and wanted him impeached for?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Interesting to watch the left dismiss the very activities they accused Trump of but had no evidence for any of it. Their "evidence" was totally fabricated.

Some of you need to tell us about the last guy you hired for $50,000 a month that was crack addict and had no experience for the job you hired him for.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Yes, exactly! So what if Trump as a businessman was doing international business. I've done that as has many other businesses?

Now please remind us of the issue you had with Trump talking to Ukraine and wanted him impeached for?
The $385M dollars allocated by congress being held up by a different branch of government illegally.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Interesting to watch the left dismiss the very activities they accused Trump of but had no evidence for any of it. Their "evidence" was totally fabricated.

Some of you need to tell us about the last guy you hired for $50,000 a month that was crack addict and had no experience for the job you hired him for.
Well if all we have to dismiss is a meeting. Yeah, numerous people admitted to meeting with foreign entities in the impeachment trials.

What laws are you thinking Joe Biden broke here?

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Well if all we have to dismiss is a meeting. Yeah, numerous people admitted to meeting with foreign entities in the impeachment trials.

He has said that he has never had any contact. If this is legit, which it sounds like it may be. He is covering it up or he "forgot".

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

If it has to be explained it's a waste of my time.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Somebody should probably explain it to the DOJ then too. They don't seem to think it was illegal and it is run by a Trump appointed lap dog.
Did you think it was illegal when Trump talked to Ukraine?

Why would Biden lie about meeting's?

Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

You don't think a lucrative salary to a drug addict who had ZERO experience (other than the son of the sitting Vice President of the United States) had anything to do with "influence". Add to that Biden twisting the arm of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the same company?

You seriously see no issue with that? If it were Trump would you see an issue with it? I suspect you have comments here on OP saying you do have issue's with this very thing when the question was about Trump.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Did you think it was illegal when Trump talked to Ukraine?

Why would Biden lie about meeting's?

Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

You don't think a lucrative salary to a drug addict who had ZERO experience (other than the son of the sitting Vice President of the United States) had anything to do with "influence". Add to that Biden twisting the arm of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the same company?

You seriously see no issue with that? If it were Trump would you see an issue with it? I suspect you have comments here on OP saying you do have issue's with this very thing when the question was about Trump.
Trump simply talking to Ukraine is not illegal. If it involves foreign aid in an election then maybe getting into a gray area.

Leveraging an employees contacts to make them seem more legit is pretty standard company behavior. Now if they are doing illegal things you have a problem. Simply meeting someone is not illegal.

Hunter Biden did graduate from Yale Law School. Don't know if you have heard of that but graduates from that school tend to get high paying jobs. He also had jobs in banking and ecommerce after graduation. I can pretty easily see how having someone with those qualifications would look good for a company.

I mean it is pretty simple. If things are so obviously illegal the DOJ would be all over it. That has not seemed to get anywhere so you are stuck here trying to push this as some kind of scandal on a message board. Meanwhile what 8 people in Trump's circle have been convicted?

Have fun with all that winning.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I mean it is pretty simple. If things are so obviously illegal the DOJ would be all over it. That has not seemed to get anywhere so you are stuck here trying to push this as some kind of scandal on a message board. Meanwhile what 8 people in Trump's circle have been convicted?
That used to mean something until we found out these people don’t work unbiased. They work for their party. Do you know how many Democrats were in the DOJ in 2015? I was so naive I thought they weren’t allowed party affiliations in our intelligence and justice agencies. Turns out, they’re the worse. I mean do we really need to examine those folks again. Eric Holder. Do you think he leans in favor of any political party?

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
That used to mean something until we found out these people don’t work unbiased. They work for their party. Do you know how many Democrats were in the DOJ in 2015? I was so naive I thought they weren’t allowed party affiliations in our intelligence and justice agencies. Turns out, they’re the worse. I mean do we really need to examine those folks again. Eric Holder. Do you think he leans in favor of any political party?
Yeah, I get that the DOJ is very partisan. But if these Biden things are so clearly illegal, how would the Trump led DOJ not just file charges?