How is OSU football gonna work...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Actually, they have a higher risk of dying from the flu at their age.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Somebody really needs to tell this guy. “The Horrifying Sadness of Sending My Kids To College During a Pandemic”.
https://twitter.com/dashen87/status/1306428952660119553?s=21

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011
So I have a couple of questions and maybe I'll stick them in the ticket thread as well.

One, are they allowing RVs?

Two, does every ticket come with a seat back by default?

Three, I know they've said no on campus tailgating and the city says no tailgating in public spaces, but what about on private property? Within city limits?

4, does each ticket come with a parking pass? I think I had heard somebody say that.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2006
So I have a couple of questions and maybe I'll stick them in the ticket thread as well.

One, are they allowing RVs?

Two, does every ticket come with a seat back by default?

Three, I know they've said no on campus tailgating and the city says no tailgating in public spaces, but what about on private property? Within city limits?

4, does each ticket come with a parking pass? I think I had heard somebody say that.

2) Yes, all seat backs
3) I am not aware of any city ordinance prohibiting tailgating. I am not tailgating tomorrow, but plan to have a smallish tailgating for WVU game.
4) I was told yes and I do have a parking pass. But I did talk to a new season ticket holder this week who didn’t have one (but they may have also just not been aware)