How is OSU football gonna work...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Sounds like OSU is going to match OU and do 25% capacity. So roughly 15k. If 2.5K is students, then 12.5K is for season ticket holders. No individual tickets.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
We have fans of this very school that think the Big 12 is in a better place with West Virginia and TCU than we were with Colorado, Missouri, Nebraska and Texas A&M, because they keep repeating that silliness.
Well, yeah Nebraska is a pouty little biotitch, Misery finally found company, and the gaggies just found someone else to run a train on them. WVU has been solid and did get us new eyes on the conf, so burn a couch and drink some 'shine
Yeah, those grapes were sour.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
A friend of mine who works in the AD just told me 2,500 student tickets and 13,800 season tickets. That’s it.

Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we win a National Title and literally no one was around to see it, did we REALLY wi...

Yeah I'm not even gonna finish that snarky sentence. :closed:

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
How football will work this year.

I think it will start with the coin toss and progress from there. But, what if they can't find a coin?.................discuss.

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
How football will work this year.

I think it will start with the coin toss and progress from there. But, what if they can't find a coin?.................discuss.
Haven't you heard ? There's a coin shortage. Some Biz are saying plastic or electronic only.

At the local Freddies, they say "thanks for donating your change" as they round up all bills to the nearest dollar

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Haven't you heard ? There's a coin shortage. Some Biz are saying plastic or electronic only.

At the local Freddies, they say "thanks for donating your change" as they round up all bills to the nearest dollar
Well, looks like the season is a loss. I guess I could rent them a quarter from my coin jar. Maybe charge them a dollar a game to use it.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
A friend of mine who works in the AD just told me 2,500 student tickets and 13,800 season tickets. That’s it.

Ugh.

It's hard to buy something you don't know if you'll really get what you paid for. Of course we are still about a month out from the first game.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com

Ugh.

I'm sure everyone in attendance will all be self quarantining after spending time with 15,000 other random people. It should work out brilliantly.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
I think I read a month or so ago that the Club Level will be closed. No surprise there.

I wonder if the Suite Level includes the "13,800 fans" season tickets???

I would not be surprised if the Suites are left open for the rich fans or companies that give a lot to the program. Aren't most Suites occupied by families?

But it would be difficult to Social Distance in the Suites obviously.

The Suite buffets would be no go, unless they offered boxed up food to pick up and proceed to your suite.

And then, I would not be wanting to use the elevators to the Suite level...........I bet a huge majority of the Suite fans are Seniors.

I would not be surprised, but still don't think the Suites will be open.

Also guessing the Press Box area will be limited seating and Social Distance. Boxed food.

turnpike17

Matty Light
A/V Subscriber
Nov 13, 2011
SE OK
I think I read a month or so ago that the Club Level will be closed. No surprise there.

I wonder if the Suite Level includes the "13,800 fans" season tickets???

I would not be surprised if the Suites are left open for the rich fans or companies that give a lot to the program. Aren't most Suites occupied by families?

But it would be difficult to Social Distance in the Suites obviously.

The Suite buffets would be no go, unless they offered boxed up food to pick up and proceed to your suite.

And then, I would not be wanting to use the elevators to the Suite level...........I bet a huge majority of the Suite fans are Seniors.

I would not be surprised, but still don't think the Suites will be open.

Also guessing the Press Box area will be limited seating and Social Distance. Boxed food.
Suites are open to 100% capacity, buffets are open, just someone serving you, not the normal self serve.