How far we've come...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

turnpike17

Matty Light
A/V Subscriber
Nov 13, 2011
SE OK
New poster... be easy please. This was our tailgate on 9-6-2008, granted its against Houston, but look how empty the area is behind us (This is in between Morrill and the Bartlett Center where it is now always very crowded). Go Pokes!

May 29, 2006
www.seaoforange.com
New poster... be easy please. This was our tailgate on 9-6-2008, granted its against Houston, but look how empty the area is behind us (This is in between Morrill and the Bartlett Center where it is now always very crowded). Go Pokes!
Welcome to the board PokeinGore! You're so right, the tailgating scene on campus is incredible now. In a few short years it has come a LONG ways.

Jun 16, 2008
Welcome! if you know Stan Sheffield or Steve Sloan, tell them Sokodad says "hey". And tell them that, if they were true Farmers, their sons wouldn't have gone SAE. But please don't mention that my son went Snake.

turnpike17

Matty Light
A/V Subscriber
Nov 13, 2011
SE OK
Welcome! if you know Stan Sheffield or Steve Sloan, tell them Sokodad says "hey". And tell them that, if they were true Farmers, their sons wouldn't have gone SAE. But please don't mention that my son went Snake.
Ha... will do. I went to Steve's Sons wedding last night!