How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You guys really gotta hang your hat on something huh? Living vicariously through the struggles of a second year NFL QB is pretty lame and honestly kinda sad. You can’t allow anyone to live this rent free in your heads.

Weeden?

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 28, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
You guys really gotta hang your hat on something huh? Living vicariously through the struggles of a second year NFL QB is pretty lame and honestly kinda sad. You can’t allow anyone to live this rent free in your heads.

Weeden?

Really?

Posts on Oklahoma State forum to tell us how good Baker will be in the pros.
Continues on with how much better he'll be than Mason.
Repeats ad nauseam for 2 years.
Baker struggles badly.
Posts on Oklahoma State forum about how unfair OSU fans are being to be critical of Baker.

So rich.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Baker struggles badly.
Posts on Oklahoma State forum about how unfair OSU fans are being to be critical of Baker.

So rich.
Spot on, but alas, the poor goon won't understand.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
If they would quit showing brownie games then he wouldn't draw attention. Cardinal smurf doesn't get the crap half-baked does because we don't get to see him suck in the league.

here you go

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If Patrick Mahomes did this, you would have seen the replay 100x already.<br><br>Kyler Murray, everyone. <a href="https://t.co/ZlJ9LppteR">pic.twitter.com/ZlJ9LppteR</a></p>&mdash; Kyler Murray szn (2-3-1) (@Thanatos_I_Am_) <a href="https://twitter.com/Thanatos_I_Am_/status/1183556549610000384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

">October 14, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Nope, that's just the only one you saw, apparently. He's been dodging defenders and making plays this year, that was not the first time.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
If they would quit showing brownie games then he wouldn't draw attention. Cardinal smurf doesn't get the crap half-baked does because we don't get to see him suck in the league.
Well that and Kyler comes off as a genuine decent dude. I actually hope him well in the pros and root for his success... but Baker? Nope. Been enjoying the hell outta watching karma kick his ass up and down the field the last two weeks.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Weeden?

Really?

Baker struggles badly.

So rich.
Baker has been better than Mason. Mason has zero track record in the pros.

It’s funny you guys go out of your way to make a thread to rail on one particular player. He’s living rent... free...

Every NFL QB struggles. The Browns have improved but aren’t a finished product yet. They desperately need an offensive line and receivers that can catch.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Every NFL QB struggles. The Browns have improved but aren’t a finished product yet. They desperately need an offensive line and receivers that can catch.

Says the fans of every qb that's drafted to Cleveland in like the last decade. And even though it's promised, it never happens.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Apr 7, 2006

It’s funny you guys go out of your way to make a thread to rail on one particular player. He’s living rent... free...

One of the only people in the NFL in recent history that's as easy to hate is Johnny Manziel. Mayfield, similarly, catches
flak because he acts immature and is seeking attention at every available opportunity.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor

I'm glad to see you have expanding your colloquialisms, "rent free" would imply he is being successful and there is no reason to state that he sucks. That is far from it, he leads the league in interceptions as well as stupid statements. His rent is fairly high.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Mayfield has been nothing but a success story his entire career. He even set the rookie touchdown record. But go ahead and throw him under the bus for having a bad start to the year.

He’s been living rent free in your noggin since 2015 when he beat you guys like a rented mule for three consecutive years. That’s when it started for you guys.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Mayfield has been nothing but a success story his entire career. He even set the rookie touchdown record. But go ahead and throw him under the bus for having a bad start to the year.

He’s been living rent free in your noggin since 2015 when he beat you guys like a rented mule for three consecutive years. That’s when it started for you guys.

You wanna talk about living rent free?

Here's your mirror.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I'm glad to see you have expanding your colloquialisms, "rent free" would imply he is being successful and there is no reason to state that he sucks. That is far from it, he leads the league in interceptions as well as stupid statements. His rent is fairly high.
That is not how 'rent free' works. It means you are living in the head of someone who keeps thinking about or talking about you. I.e.a former OU player in Mayfield having his own thread on a osu message board. Not all OU players, just him.